Our valued sponsor

Reviews on uniqpayments.net

You are still satisfied with their service?
Absolutely not, sadly. It was working for a very very short time. And I was promised a replacement of the account 7th of March, so within 5 days it has went 2 months now.

Michael told me yesterday when I asked again about it: "Yes, there will be a replacement, will update you". And when I asked "When?", he just read and didn't reply again.

So a BIG warning for this company from my side.

Absolutely not, sadly. It was working for a very very short time. And I was promised a replacement of the account 7th of March, so within 5 days it has went 2 months now.

Michael told me yesterday when I asked again about it: "Yes, there will be a replacement, will update you". And when I asked "When?", he just read and didn't reply again.

Please keep us posted about the progress.

Also I would like to remind everyone of this service

Reactions: gentlemen

which setup you got mate?

UK/Europe or the HK ones?

Apologies, please check your PM in telegram, sent you updates a while ago today, yes indeed, I read your message at 3:30 AM my time by accident and didn't answer, our normal operating hours are 10-22 normal CET time, but I am trying to be up as much as I can to answer our clients. We were supposed to handle the replacement much earlier, but as I explained before there was an issue with Airwallex and HK companies' registration, which was solved just last week, currently the situation is stable.

We were discussing your situation with the team, and we would love to offer you a temporary solution before your HK setup becomes ready, we have a ready-to-go personal stripe, which needs a couple of days from now for a selfie verification, we will send the credentials for the setup tomorrow to the group chat in TG, it would also include Payoneer. We also were thinking about offering an aged UK stripe account, with a history of transactions that has been unbanned, meaning has much less opportunity to get any sort of ban in the future.

I wrote you for the updates, on the nominee that you wanted to use, since we couldn't get a picture of the documents, there is some additional information needed and a selfie video for verification, I also updated you on this. We will try to make this setup work as soon as possible and we do apologize for any inconvenience, from our side, there are some unpredictable factors, which not only rely on us, but we always do our part of the deal with honor and provide replacements, and working setups at the end of the day, yes, sometimes with delays, due to factors which not rely on us, some of the accounts that we are developing get locked even before selfie, so we have to make a new one right away. It takes a few setups sometimes for the UK to make it work stable.

It's not about that the UK setup didn't work as well as expected, it's quite unpredictable with Stripe. The reason for the ban would depend on the type of traffic you get and the warming-up period. For sure, the success rate is much higher with the HK setup currently as it's a new jurisdiction, but by the time we were discussing the UK setup for you, the situation was different.

Please forward future updates also here in the thread, hopefully, we will resolve the situation for you and leave you with positive feedback, again, sorry for the delays, we are doing our best. @gentlemen

UPD 3rd of May: The personal Stripe details are sent to the chat with the client, the HK setup is in progress

Kindest Regards,
Michael

Last edited:
Reactions: gentlemen
Apologies, please check your PM in telegram, sent you updates a while ago today, yes indeed, I read your message at 3:30 AM my time by accident and didn't answer, our normal operating hours are 10-22 normal CET time, but I am trying to be up as much as I can to answer our clients. We were supposed to handle the replacement much earlier, but as I explained before there was an issue with Airwallex and HK companies' registration, which was solved just last week, currently the situation is stable.

We were discussing your situation with the team, and we would love to offer you a temporary solution before your HK setup becomes ready, we have a ready-to-go personal stripe, which needs a couple of days from now for a selfie verification, we will send the credentials for the setup tomorrow to the group chat in TG, it would also include Payoneer. We also were thinking about offering an aged UK stripe account, with a history of transactions that has been unbanned, meaning has much less opportunity to get any sort of ban in the future.

I wrote you for the updates, on the nominee that you wanted to use, since we couldn't get a picture of the documents, there is some additional information needed and a selfie video for verification, I also updated you on this. We will try to make this setup work as soon as possible and we do apologize for any inconvenience, from our side, there are some unpredictable factors, which not only rely on us, but we always do our part of the deal with honor and provide replacements, and working setups at the end of the day, yes, sometimes with delays, due to factors which not rely on us, some of the accounts that we are developing get locked even before selfie, so we have to make a new one right away. It takes a few setups sometimes for the UK to make it work stable.

It's not about that the UK setup didn't work as well as expected, it's quite unpredictable with Stripe. The reason for the ban would depend on the type of traffic you get and the warming-up period. For sure, the success rate is much higher with the HK setup currently as it's a new jurisdiction, but by the time we were discussing the UK setup for you, the situation was different.

Please forward future updates also here in the thread, hopefully, we will resolve the situation for you and leave you with positive feedback, again, sorry for the delays, we are doing our best. @gentlemen

UPD 3rd of May: The personal Stripe details are sent to the chat with the client, the HK setup is in progress

Kindest Regards,
Michael
Thank you Michael! Appreciate it. Good service from you personal, as mentioned before. I hope we can get a solution that working. I will get back on TG to you!

Reactions: MichaelUniq