Our valued sponsor

Looking for real estate

Comparing Ukraine and Serbia is like Indonesia and Singapore. There isn't any particular difference between Russians and Ukrainians; same or similar language and culture.

Lol, as more I read your comments as more I see you operate stereotypes, not facts.
Just compare photos from Google how looks cities like Kharkiv, Odessa, Dnipro (even not Kyiv) before war to Belgrade.
They are far more superior in all aspects.

If you state about not all places in Ukraine are good like big cities.
Well, look to small villages like a Bucha, Irpen, etc in pre war state(which somehow popular because of war). These villages could easy compete with top notch villages at west Europe.
For western part of russia the same. Bunch of really beautiful cities like a nizhniy novgorod, etc

Your statement about clearness of Adriatic sea vs Black sea is quite disputable.
Just Google a bit why Black sea have it colour and name. It's not about clearness at all.
At point of clearness in case we speak about touristic location, places near cities they are both not very clean and you need boat to move to isolated place to have really clean place.
Croatia has crowded with tourists, boats during season, it can't be really clean physically.

For the private schools, I have friends/collegues in all Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania.
All the upper middle class, mostly use private schools. People at BG and RO are quite happy with mix of price/quality. At Slovenia people complaining a lot, at Croatia it's a okay, just expensive.
And I'm almost sure you do not have real experience with educational system not in BG, not in Romania or Serbia. And I do not understand why you are stating like you have any.
Just show me in Slovenia or Croatia at least something similar to 'Anglo-American School of Sofia'. But according your statement they both should have something much superior, coz they are 1st world countries, not a 3rd world Bulgaria...

Oh that people who started to talk about things they didn't competent with :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Marshal
Lol, as more I read your comments as more I see you operate stereotypes, not facts.
Just compare photos from Google how looks cities like Kharkiv, Odessa, Dnipro (even not Kyiv) before war to Belgrade.

Well, look to small villages like a Bucha, Irpen, etc in pre war state(which somehow popular because of war). These villages could easy compete with top notch villages at west Europe.
For western part of russia the same. Bunch of really beautiful cities like a nizhniy novgorod, etc

Your statement about clearness of Adriatic sea vs Black sea is quite disputable.
Just Google a bit why Black sea have it colour and name. It's not about clearness at all.
At point of clearness in case we speak about touristic location, places near cities they are both not very clean and you need boat to move to isolated place to have really clean place.
Croatia has crowded with tourists, boats during season, it can't be really clean physically.

For the private schools, I have friends/collegues in all Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania.
All the upper middle class, mostly use private schools. People at BG and RO are quite happy with mix of price/quality. At Slovenia people complaining a lot, at Croatia it's a okay, just expensive.
And I'm almost sure you do not have real experience with educational system not in BG, not in Romania or Serbia. And I do not understand why you are stating like you have any.
Just show me in Slovenia or Croatia at least something similar to 'Anglo-American School of Sofia'. But according your statement they both should have something much superior, coz they are 1st world countries, not a 3rd world Bulgaria...

I would most kindly ask you not to comment my comments on a personal level.

If you don't agree with my statements, simply state "I don't agree with your statements". Don't try to convince me - psychologicaly, it always means that you are trying to convince yourself.

I don't consider myself as an advocate for Slovenia and Croatia, but your posture about Bulgaria, Ukraine and Romania looks like you are their representative agent.

I understand your behavior and stance, but will not tolerate it.

I will not comment your competence. Unfortunatelly, I would let other people to experience your travel and business advisory. In that case, you should have a PO box or post restante in different location than yours.

Said what I had on OP's topic. Will not participate in toxic and factually distorted discussion about Ukraine, Bulgaria and Romania superiority.

Reactions: pomegranate

Very good response. Well done thu&¤# Not much to add here.

It's a simple fact about those countries - they should have not been accepted to EU/NATO and nowadays to Schengen via airports.
Thank goodness it's not for people like you to decide.

Comparing Ukraine and Serbia is like Indonesia and Singapore. There isn't any particular difference between Russians and Ukrainians; same or similar language and culture.
You should take some history lessons. They have been at war with each other for centuries. Saying that Ukrainians and Russians are the same is like comparing an Irishman and an Englishman. Would you say that they are the same even so most of them speak the same language? USSR is just the short time in history and most of the time Ukrainians were oppressed just like Irish were.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Spectre
I would most kindly ask you not to comment my comments on a personal level.

If you don't agree with my statements, simply state "I don't agree with your statements". Don't try to convince me - psychologicaly, it always means that you are trying to convince yourself.

I don't consider myself as an advocate for Slovenia and Croatia, but your posture about Bulgaria, Ukraine and Romania looks like you are their representative agent.

I understand your behavior and stance, but will not tolerate it.

I will not comment your competence. Unfortunatelly, I would let other people to experience your travel and business advisory. In that case, you should have a PO box or post restante in different location than yours.

Said what I had on OP's topic. Will not participate in toxic and factually distorted discussion about Ukraine, Bulgaria and Romania superiority.

I do not live in Bulgaria, Romania, or any other Balkan country. and I do not present them in any form. but you started with insulting statements about a number of Balkan countries to show that slovenia is better to them(because actually you are the person who make a penny from it), based not on facts, but on stereotypes. which are just nonsense.
Considering that the population of the Balkans is almost 50 million people, you are actually insulting them with your ignorance.

there are a lot of great, educated and nice people there(as well in police and healthcare which you criticized so much), and a lot of great places to live. and not such snobs who consider themselves better just because they were born in Western Europe. This form of attitude towards others clearly does not inspire respect for you. but yes, we will end the dialogue with you here.

Reactions: Marshal
I do not live in Bulgaria, Romania, or any other Balkan country. and I do not present them in any form. but you started with insulting statements about a number of Balkan countries to show that slovenia is better to them(because actually you are the person who make a penny from it), based not on facts, but on stereotypes. which are just nonsense.
Considering that the population of the Balkans is almost 50 million people, you are actually insulting them with your ignorance.

there are a lot of great, educated and nice people there(as well in police and healthcare which you criticized so much), and a lot of great places to live. and not such snobs who consider themselves better just because they were born in Western Europe. This form of attitude towards others clearly does not inspire respect for you. but yes, we will end the dialogue with you here.

It's not my fault if prime sources comment Western Balkans, Ukraine and Russia as utterly corrupt ones that should never ascended to EU. Go and try arguing with them.

Educated and nice people left Romania and Bulgaria towards hated West(ern Europe). One of my partners from JTI just transfered to Geneva cause he couldn't stand the way of life in Bucharest. Those countries will always be East, whatever happened.

For the record, no pennies from Slovenia nor Croatia - but I still recommend them, and not just for vacation.

I have a presence through real eatate in Zagreb, Ljubljana and Dubrovnik. About region further East, lived in Belgrad, Sofia, Bucharest and travelled to Skopje, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and those two years were a lost of time.

Towards others, no - towards people trying to present falacy as truth, yes.

End od story.

Very good response. Well done thu&¤# Not much to add here.

Thank goodness it's not for people like you to decide.

You should take some history lessons. They have been at war with each other for centuries. Saying that Ukrainians and Russians are the same is like comparing an Irishman and an Englishman. Would you say that they are the same even so most of them speak the same language? USSR is just the short time in history and most of the time Ukrainians were oppressed just like Irish were.

History lessons? What is this - a thread in which bunch of Ukrainiana and Western Balkaners are putting Western like names and tutoring others about their perception of history?

As for the history from Western source, Ukraine didn't existed before 19th century and was created by Habzurg empire as a counter-balance towards Russian Empire. Who faught for centuries?

As stated in a reply to a post of your associate, there is no further need to discuss as it deviates from the topic.

Last edited:
;)

No offence, but considering all the replies that deviared from the topic, thank goodness it's only airports.
Give it another year and they will become full Schengen members. World is changing and you can't do anything about it.
Eastern Europe will catch up with western eventually. I remember Poland, Czechia and Hungary in 90s, it's a different world now. Same with Romania and Bulgaria. Croatia is a nice country, but to say that it's somehow better than Romania, or more Western smi(&% You have your preferences and your opinion, but don't try to convince others that it's a fact lol

Latest Threads