Our valued sponsor

Citizenship in countries that *really* will not extradite to European countries or US

Those do have extradition of own citizens so far I know. At the moment you can be safe in Russia but this situation will be also not endless. In Netherlands you have a footballer Quincy Promes, he is wanted by Dutch authorities for 2 separate cases. He plays in Russia.
The resolution to this problem could be a passport from an unrecognized country.

Reactions: wellington
Those do have extradition of own citizens so far I know. At the moment you can be safe in Russia but this situation will be also not endless. In Netherlands you have a footballer Quincy Promes, he is wanted by Dutch authorities for 2 separate cases. He plays in Russia.
Thank you for sharing this! I had forgotten about this. I laughed so hard smi(&% rof/%

PS. I remember the Skripal incident when EU investigators flew to Russia and were slapped around in the airport like effeminate soy boys, denied entry into Russia, and shoved back onto the next plane back to the EU. rof/% smi(&%

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
You can't leave the borders of any major 1st world country with a second passport if you have court orders against you and a travel ban. They will stop you at the border and arrest you.
Absolutely false. Nobody checks you when leaving the U.S. the airline manifest will only check against warrants through CBP database. Someone out on bond, even if asked to not leave the country, can leave easily. This happens daily.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads