Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for UK Ltd

Hi,

I recently got a local director, but not from here, however the local director has been unable to secure any bank or EMI of any sort.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Well, then there – apparently – is a problem with
– your business
or
– UBO's citizenship and/or residence
or
– your local director ;)

If you describe your business and share company's UBO citizenship and residence, you can get some productive answer...

Reactions: easymakeover
Well, then there – apparently – is a problem with
– your business
or
– UBO's citizenship and/or residence
or
– your local director ;)

If you describe your business and share company's UBO citizenship and residence, you can get some productive answer...
I believe my local director is the issue, seems like he really is not sure of his way around.
I had an insider in revolut who told me he has some revolute account that has some issues which is why his application of mine got rejected.

My business is real world business and legit. I presently have a processor for open banking and it works well (0 chargebacks and refund is totally controlled by me).

however i find it beneficial to have a card processor aswell.

I reside in UAE.

I believe my local director is the issue, seems like he really is not sure of his way around.
Might be, see below...
I had an insider in revolut who told me he has some revolute account that has some issues which is why his application of mine got rejected.
Well. If your director's name appears on some blacklist then it obviously is a problem <=> no-go. If he has only some internal troubles at Revolut (nothing that can suprise ;) ), it can influence only Revolut account opening.

My business is real world business and legit.
Sorry but it does not say much :) Could you elaborate a little bit more, what are you in?
I presently have a processor for open banking and it works well (0 chargebacks and refund is totally controlled by me).
What do you mean by “open banking”?
I reside in UAE.
UAE residency can be a problem – sometimes. Can you share your passport/citizenship?

Latest Threads