Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for UK Ltd

Hi,

I recently got a local director, but not from here, however the local director has been unable to secure any bank or EMI of any sort.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Well, then there – apparently – is a problem with
– your business
or
– UBO's citizenship and/or residence
or
– your local director ;)

If you describe your business and share company's UBO citizenship and residence, you can get some productive answer...

Reactions: easymakeover
Well, then there – apparently – is a problem with
– your business
or
– UBO's citizenship and/or residence
or
– your local director ;)

If you describe your business and share company's UBO citizenship and residence, you can get some productive answer...
I believe my local director is the issue, seems like he really is not sure of his way around.
I had an insider in revolut who told me he has some revolute account that has some issues which is why his application of mine got rejected.

My business is real world business and legit. I presently have a processor for open banking and it works well (0 chargebacks and refund is totally controlled by me).

however i find it beneficial to have a card processor aswell.

I reside in UAE.

I believe my local director is the issue, seems like he really is not sure of his way around.
Might be, see below...
I had an insider in revolut who told me he has some revolute account that has some issues which is why his application of mine got rejected.
Well. If your director's name appears on some blacklist then it obviously is a problem <=> no-go. If he has only some internal troubles at Revolut (nothing that can suprise ;) ), it can influence only Revolut account opening.

My business is real world business and legit.
Sorry but it does not say much :) Could you elaborate a little bit more, what are you in?
I presently have a processor for open banking and it works well (0 chargebacks and refund is totally controlled by me).
What do you mean by “open banking”?
I reside in UAE.
UAE residency can be a problem – sometimes. Can you share your passport/citizenship?

Might be, see below...

Well. If your director's name appears on some blacklist then it obviously is a problem <=> no-go. If he has only some internal troubles at Revolut (nothing that can suprise ;) ), it can influence only Revolut account opening.

Sorry but it does not say much :) Could you elaborate a little bit more, what are you in?

What do you mean by “open banking”?

UAE residency can be a problem – sometimes. Can you share your passport/citizenship?
So, i got intouch with some EMI, Tide and Anna.

They all agreed the local director should be the one to open and list me as the shareholder which i am.

I notified the local director, he reply by saying he has Tide on his phone and some other accounts which are for some others, hence he cannot uninstall the app and complete the registration which i have told him.

I proceeded to let him know this can be done even if he uninstall the app, he can complete the registration. I offered to purchase a used phone, even for 1 day for him to get this done, for some reason he has not replied to me.

Sent him Anna EMI for verification, the same, he has not replied.

Presently looking into IFX, application seems to be going well, but i need a bank that can accept direct debit.

If anyone has or know a way to go about this i am willing to do escrow to have this done.

So, i got intouch with some EMI, Tide and Anna.

They all agreed the local director should be the one to open and list me as the shareholder which i am.

I notified the local director, he reply by saying he has Tide on his phone and some other accounts which are for some others, hence he cannot uninstall the app and complete the registration which i have told him.

I proceeded to let him know this can be done even if he uninstall the app, he can complete the registration. I offered to purchase a used phone, even for 1 day for him to get this done, for some reason he has not replied to me.

Sent him Anna EMI for verification, the same, he has not replied.

Presently looking into IFX, application seems to be going well, but i need a bank that can accept direct debit.

If anyone has or know a way to go about this i am willing to do escrow to have this done.
Using the escrow for payment is of course a good idea, nevertheless it does not solve the problem by itself. From what I have read from you, you need as the first step to replace your director. BTW, @Cavendish presented a really interesting and praiseworthy idea here Bank Account for UK Ltd.

Otherwise in general, especially without better knowledge of your business / what are you particularly in and another info that has already been mentioned, it is next to impossible to give any valid advice...

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavendish and ilke
Using the escrow for payment is of course a good idea, nevertheless it does not solve the problem by itself. From what I have read from you, you need as the first step to replace your director. BTW, @Cavendish presented a really interesting and praiseworthy idea here Bank Account for UK Ltd.

Otherwise in general, especially without better knowledge of your business / what are you particularly in and another info that has already been mentioned, it is next to impossible to give any valid advice...
Fyi @easymakeover Anna should be a breeze, I have had a Business account with them before and their in app chat comms are quite literally amazing.

Fyi @easymakeover Anna should be a breeze, I have had a Business account with them before and their in app chat comms are quite literally amazing.
Hi

Cavendish,​

Do you still use Anna, or you moved, how would you rate their service? I am presently waiting for the local director to complete the verification.
By the way, you should look into IFX, presently trying to onboard with them now aswell, hopefully i get approved with them too.

Hi

Cavendish,​

Do you still use Anna, or you moved, how would you rate their service? I am presently waiting for the local director to complete the verification.
By the way, you should look into IFX, presently trying to onboard with them now aswell, hopefully i get approved with them too.
I used Anna with a previous business that just needed GBP transactions. Currently I need GBP / EUR as a minimum and Anna don't provide EUR accounts. Their service is first class - prompt, polite and accurate - all through the app. It was probably the first banking solution that I was disappointed to leave! Will check out IFX thanks :)

I used Anna with a previous business that just needed GBP transactions. Currently I need GBP / EUR as a minimum and Anna don't provide EUR accounts. Their service is first class - prompt, polite and accurate - all through the app. It was probably the first banking solution that I was disappointed to leave! Will check out IFX thanks :)
Can you dm, i can't seem to dm you.

Yes IFX seems to be great, awaiting my application approval. You should surely check them out.

Can you dm, i can't seem to dm you.
Just FYI, you can send private messages to other forum members either after being here for some time and gaining some reputation; or immediately after upgrading to Mentor Group (Silver, Gold or Lifetime). For details, look at Help section Learn how you can start a conversation with other forum users. or Account Upgrade.

Yes IFX seems to be great, awaiting my application approval.
Could you elaborate more what you see positive at IFX? I would be curious especially about their fees, the webpage is silent about this...

Latest Threads