Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner swissmoney

You have no right to demand a full explanation, you don't have that with any bank, and to be honest, you won't get it with your local bank either! So stop whining, if they can't onboard you as a customer, it's probably because you are considered high risk.

It is very strange, because after they they opened me foxpay account with the same iban. Where is the logic?

• Haha
Reactions: maxmoney
GDPR does not supersede AML regulations. Courts and regulators have been clear about this. If you were rejected for reasons related to AML and customer screening, you have no legal right to know why.

The rationale for that is that if banks have to start telling people why they were declined, they can use that information to reverse engineer how banks' compliance frameworks function, and use that to their advantage to get around the checks.

Reactions: JohnLocke
no one stlll answer my question can some one fiend their license , because i cannot, may be i am retarded
They don't technically have a license.

Swiss Money is a member of SO-FIT which is a private sector self-regulatory organization (SRO). SO-FIT is supervised by FINMA, but its members are not. So Swiss Money does not hold a license.

However, Swiss Money provides IBANs to its customer through a partnership with an EMI licensed in Lithuania.

Latest Threads