Our valued sponsor

Zen.com Business Account for Crypto Exchange

Roku

Jul 8, 2024
Cyprus
Hi guys,
We hold a VASP company in Poland, and have no banking history.
Do you think it's a good idea to try onboard with Zen right now? Or should we wait until we get a couple of months of history?

As long as you have a strong compliance framework, a good and believable business plan, and a decent product/website, Zen might accept you today.

Having history is nice but won't make or break an application. It's good but it won't help if you don't have a good compliance framework or if your business plan isn't credible.

Reactions: Forester
Zen is very risky to use. I would avoid them at any time.
@clemens, would you mind to elaborate more on that? To the best of my current knowledge, I do not see the background for such a strong claim – as of now... Having said that, I do not want to say that I consider myself really well informed re: Zen, at least not continuously; and in the same time, I have some reasons for what I am curious what is going there (I do not currently have any account with them, it's a different reason – I can explain in the PM if you like).
(Also, feel free to PM me or go to the Mentor Group with this, if you do not want it to be publicly searchable.)

Reactions: ilke