Our valued sponsor

XAPO -> Surveillance Company

wellington

Mentor Group Gold
Nov 14, 2020
Visit site

Very informative, most of which i knew already (IN Q TEL) and was approached in Dubai in 2018 (spooks).

"Whitney Webb is an independent investigative journalist and founder of Unlimited Hangout & Mark Goodwin is the author of The Bitcoin Dollar. In this interview, we discuss the Bitcoin dollar system, corruption & compromised elites and proliferating the US dollar hegemony."

@wellington (or evt. anyone other who watched this), could you please add 2-3 sentences summarising the content of the video? As repeatedly stated here, when the original source disappears (it happens frequently), all the post become useless. Thanks! (Otherwise, this is a candidate for deletion.)

Probably because some YouTuber thought he could make money off a fake news story - There's no substance to the claim, and the supposed evidence is so flimsy it falls apart just by looking at it. A waste of time to watch that video.

Reactions: vehzag and PinkCat
I dont have 1 hour to watch the whole video so please tell us why is Xapo a surveillance company?
in my view every bank is a surveillance company these days. Not only the open legal ones (fatca, crs, tax) but also the hidden ones under the guise of these bs aml/kyc/tf laws.

Watched the video but old Jack didnt get why xapo is particularly bad except it allegedly being tied to a intel group / splinter cell or whatever. Even better if they are still using it today and hopefully protect it to some degree. I would prefer that than some weak bank getting semi-randomly sacked by some incompetent regulator leaving one dry until the wind-up mess is sorted.