Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC Struck Off. Start again or pay to get good standing back?

alchemo

Nov 22, 2023
Panama
Visit site
I have a Wyoming LLC which I didn't have the cash on hand to be able to do all the filings for. I used First Base as the agent and they were handling all that.

Just in terms of using an LLC. Should I start a new one or get that one back into good standing? Will it have black marks against it because it didn't file on time or even though it never traded and didn't pay the yearly registration fee.

It's for an online coaching and information products business.

Thanks

I have a Wyoming LLC which I didn't have the cash on hand to be able to do all the filings for. I used First Base as the agent and they were handling all that.

Just in terms of using an LLC. Should I start a new one or get that one back into good standing? Will it have black marks against it because it didn't file on time or even though it never traded and didn't pay the yearly registration fee.

It's for an online coaching and information products business.

Thanks
well if you have bank accounts and whatnot attached to it, id try to get it back in good standing.
Many are doing this is you browse thru the registry.

Reactions: alchemo
Your business must be struggling if you can't afford to renew your US LLC! Why would you need a company if you can't even come up with $500 to maintain it? After all, it's just an annual fee.

You don’t really need a company right now; instead, you should focus on building a profitable business that generates a solid income, at least more than $500 a year, before moving forward with something like this.