Our valued sponsor

Wyoming LLC (Non-Resident) with Wise Business Account?

Lekstadt

Jun 5, 2021
Spain
Hello, I am almost done setting up my new anonymous Wyoming LLC for online revenue (app ads and app premium sales) and I was searching for a bank account. As of now, I can only get one online, which probably means I have to opt for one of those fintechs, although I have the possibility to give someone a Power of Attorney to act on my behalf an open a business account in person in the states. I don't think I have access to Brex or BlueVine yet, so I am probably stuck with Mercury, Wise or Airwallex.. And because I really needed one asap I tried setting up Wise. They asked for all my personal information; KYC required legal name, ID, selfie and residencial address. I tried calling support several times and I'm still not certain what's up with them regarding regulations, since their privacy policy says it's determined based on country of residence and I seem to be on the global website. The question is, are these people going to adhere to FATCA and report only to the US IRS (which is perfectly fine with me) or are they going to treat my LLC business account as something to report to the EU as CRS. I can't seem to find anything explicit about this, or maybe I am just not looking for it well, I don't know. I also have a separate personal account from long ago which I don't use. I am just very worried with the lack of transparency some of these fintechs have going on for them. They shut down accounts all the time from what I've seen and retain the funds... Are these people going to treat my account like a personal account essentially and report to my home country whatever it is I am doing without taking into account my privacy needs?

Hello, I am almost done setting up my new anonymous Wyoming LLC for online revenue (app ads and app premium sales) and I was searching for a bank account. As of now, I can only get one online, which probably means I have to opt for one of those fintechs, although I have the possibility to give someone a Power of Attorney to act on my behalf an open a business account in person in the states. I don't think I have access to Brex or BlueVine yet, so I am probably stuck with Mercury, Wise or Airwallex.. And because I really needed one asap I tried setting up Wise. They asked for all my personal information; KYC required legal name, ID, selfie and residencial address. I tried calling support several times and I'm still not certain what's up with them regarding regulations, since their privacy policy says it's determined based on country of residence and I seem to be on the global website. The question is, are these people going to adhere to FATCA and report only to the US IRS (which is perfectly fine with me) or are they going to treat my LLC business account as something to report to the EU as CRS. I can't seem to find anything explicit about this, or maybe I am just not looking for it well, I don't know. I also have a separate personal account from long ago which I don't use. I am just very worried with the lack of transparency some of these fintechs have going on for them. They shut down accounts all the time from what I've seen and retain the funds... Are these people going to treat my account like a personal account essentially and report to my home country whatever it is I am doing without taking into account my privacy needs?

Use only Mercury they are the best

Say yes to US operations and do really one or 2 US operations

Brex will say no to you

Reactions: Lekstadt
Use only Mercury they are the best

Say yes to US operations and do really one or 2 US operations

Brex will say no to you
Thank you for your recommendation. I currently use a registered agent that also forwards mail and I use their address as my business', I don't want to hire a coworking or virtual office just yet, and I do have my own US .com domain. I don't know if that's enough to justify US operations, given that I'll only be dealing with a few online clients (app sales and ad serving on those apps). These are US companies, but nothing physical, no ECI at the federal level. Should the website and registered agent be enough in the absence of physical operations in any other country? I won't be using this LLC for anything else.