Our valued sponsor

WY LLC disclosing Beneficial Owner information?

disagree23

Aug 8, 2024
sp
Visit site
Hey guys, yesterday I went to the website of Wyoming Secretary of State and I looked for an LLC of a friend.

On this website, you can look for a LLC and get access to the history of filings and also download PDFs (initial filing, tax returns, etc).

I noticed that this LLC have this in the filings history: "2024 Original Annual Report". It's when you have to pay the sales tax (60$/year) for Wyoming LLcs.

I downloaded the PDF and I saw that on this document there is Full Name and Signature of my friend... Now the question is: I have to file the same return in 60 days. Is there a way to avoid putting my name in public along with my LLC so I can stay anon?

Reactions: diro
If you incorporate through an Agent, you can avoid it. Attached two example of how to do it and how to not do it.

Guido Möller was not that smart and his name is there, while 307 only has his registered agent there.

Attachments

• images(3).pdf
    71.5 KB · Views: 39
  • images.pdf
    74.6 KB · Views: 34
If you incorporate through an Agent, you can avoid it. Attached two example of how to do it and how to not do it.

Guido Möller was not that smart and his name is there, while 307 only has his registered agent there.
Guido should have come to our cool internet hangout spot to avoid having the German tax crew ganging up on him and paying him a visit.

It looks like you guys have a point. So how can I avoid being like Guido? lol

It looks like the problem is similar, but I found this name on a tax return (where you pay the 60 bucks a year to WY)

• Haha
Reactions: diro and jafo
Can anyone recommend good WY agents?

Are these good?