Our valued sponsor

Wise Suspended, Looking for EMI bank options

Didn't they say what the reason is? what did you use the account for?

Do you tried Revolut, Airwallex ?

Didn't they say what the reason is? what did you use the account for?

Do you tried Revolut, Airwallex ?
wise said they couldn't give any specific reason for security concerns, i used wise to receive payouts from stripe and pay my vendors, nothing shady and it was a 3 year old wise, also alot of my friends experienced this ban, so many wise accounts were suspended in last few weeks for no reason.

i guess revolut won't work for me i'm canadian. i will try airwallex thanks for suggesiton

I had a wise (personal, not business) is suspended for no reason. now lot of money stuck.
"No reason"? Of course, there is a reason. Wise thrives on fees, so banning an account due to third-party transfers doesn't make sense. I believe your counterparty, especially if they are involved in P2P transactions, could be the cause. Additionally, having a personal account doesn't help in this situation

Any suggestions for EMI banks who accept individuals?
mercury, novel, relayfi only taking businesses
Payoneer could work

wise said they couldn't give any specific reason for security concerns, i used wise to receive payouts from stripe and pay my vendors, nothing shady and it was a 3 year old wise, also alot of my friends experienced this ban, so many wise accounts were suspended in last few weeks for no reason.
Why were you using a personal account to receive Stripe? And what vendors were you paying? That's not normal personal account usage, especially if it's as you say a lot of money.

Anyway, there's your reason — or at least one of them. You're using a personal account for business purposes.

Other EMIs are going to come to the same conclusion sooner or later. Just open a company and a business account instead next time.

Reactions: jafo
i used wise to receive payouts from stripe and pay my vendors

As soon as I heard this ( for a personal account) your whole suspended for no reason argument disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads