Our valued sponsor

Which 0% Tax Company with reliable Bank/EMI for Affiliate Marketing Business?

Tepesch

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
What is the best 0% tax company where I can open a reliable EMI/Bank account with.
I get my payments from Affiliate Networks as wires mostly in usd.

Ideally I want a 0% tax company that can open:
1.An EMI Acc with a credit card that allows me to pay for ads without fees.
2. And a reliable/safe Bank Account where I can park my money from affiliate payouts (10-40k a month) for a year without worrying about my money.

I live in Cyprus with NON DOM Status so I dont have to worry about CRS, Information Exchange etc. bc it's perfectly legal to own and operate an offshore corp. when you live in Cyprus.

So which Jurisdication would be best for my needs?

From my research so far I thought about opening a Belize IBC with Transferwise Business Account/Mr Tango + EPB Bank account.

( I have heard that EPB sucks but I just want a bank account where my money can sit in safety- so is it fine- if not what can you reccomend instead?)

For the EMI Account I would really like to have a Transferwise or Revolut account.

-> So is there a 0% tax Company I can open, that would work with Transferwise or Revolut?

Thx a lot for your help :)

Reactions: blizz
You could open a non resident company in Cyprus which will work with most of any service provider in Europe.

I have a problem with Transservice by the way. They need to confirm the business address, but I do not know how to do it. They require either utilities, bank statements, or any other similar document. What to do - is not clear. I believe that the companies Seychelles and Belize will also require such a document.
Revolut opens accounts only for the resident EEA companies - as far as I know.

With a tax-free company, it will be difficult for you to open an bank account. And even if you open it - you will need to constantly monitor that it would not be closed.
Of the payment systems, I generally only find one that opens offshore, and it works fine. But it can be closed at any moment. And no one will return the money to you.
My choice is low tax jurisdictions. Much calmer live)