Our valued sponsor

Where should I open offshore

Filipkiewicz

Offshore Agent
Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Hello

I am planning to open offshore company and I want to sell digital goods on it for all countries. I also would like to connect Paypal and moneybookers account to the offshore bank account.

Can I sell my products to all countries (excluding Seychelles) legally?

Can anyone please advise me what is the best option for me? should I open a company in Seychelles? do I have to pay any tax?

Also how can I use the money that I have earned by my offshore company.

I understand that I cannot transfer it to my personal bank account, but can I withdraw it from the bank in UK and keep it in Cash?

First of all welcome to the forum, I would recommend you to check what options you have, for instant PayPal will not allow you to use a Offshore company for instant in the Seychelles to be account holder, further it will be impossible for you to connect a "real" offshore bank account to that paypal account too. There are plenty of threads here on the forum which may help you in regards to PayPal and an offshore account or company.

Now, with a Seychelles company you can conduct business worldwide without any limitation at all, also you can order a Cyprus bank account for the Seychelles company then you can as well open one at your own for instant in Switzerland, Belize, Seychelles or other places.

In regards to the withdrawal, then you can take the money out with your Debit Card which is connected to your bank account, it is advisable not to make use of the card in your home country and never use it to spend money on hotels etc.

I believe this thread /forum/f2/solution-paypal-13380/ will help you to understand why this is not possible or only difficult to accomplish.

The only work around this is a VPS or VPN connection or to withdraw your money to your local company account or personal bank account.

Last edited: