Our valued sponsor

Warning! Robbers ALSO want to know if you own ANY crypto, and they will do a home-invasion robbery armed with machetes to steal your crypto!

jafo

Mentor Group Gold Premium
May 13, 2022
Earth
Visit site
Dealing with exchanges, your accountant, your banker, posting on social media, etc., about your crypto can (inadvertently) doxx you and put you in life-threatening DANGERS! stupi#21

1718865137328.png

1718865309359.png

Source:
Be careful out there! ca#"!

PS. There are NO mutes in Prison (or getting robbed)! EVER!

Some people need to learn to keep their mouths shut and not brag about what they have or don't have!

If true, that's a terrible situation. Not much you can do in such a situation. It's technically possible to make such an attack unviable by using a multisig wallet for safekeeping and a single signature wallet for day to day things. A bit cumbersome, though, depending on where the other signatures are.

If true, that's a terrible situation. Not much you can do in such a situation. It's technically possible to make such an attack unviable by using a multisig wallet for safekeeping and a single signature wallet for day to day things. A bit cumbersome, though, depending on where the other signatures are.
hard to imagine a situation when you're explaining to such a m*********r with a gun pointing at you how multisig works and that you really can't do it - decoy funds are the only solution here in my opinion

hard to imagine a situation when you're explaining to such a m*********r with a gun pointing at you how multisig works and that you really can't do it - decoy funds are the only solution here in my opinion
Multisig wallet where the other signatures are generated with hardware wallets, that are physically located somewhere else. I know some people who have multisig across multiple countries. For example, a trustee holding one of two or two of three required signatures.

But, yeah — the person waving a gun in your face might just pull the trigger or at least beat you senseless out of frustration.

Beyond blaming the victim, the most troubling aspect of this situation is the possibility that it could happen to anyone.

Not likely.

Key rule with owning crypto is keep your mouth shut and don't boast to friends (especially women and girlfriends), family or strangers about your bag or involvement with crypto. For example telling a girl you made $400k in crypto is like telling them you have $400k in cash in your house. Times are hard and you don't know the next mans hunger or the willingness of your girl to set you up.

P.S Maybe because I am from a developing country I automatically know this. I even tell my girlfriend nothing about what I have in general.

Latest Threads