Our valued sponsor

Vcc.is rebranded to Exocards.com

float

Feb 9, 2024
Vcc.is has rebranded to Exocards.com (vcc.is site still works with exocards logo)

Has anyone had good experiences yet with the new rebrand?

Also looking for any other VCC providers. CardVCC.com is great but I just had a chat with their support who was kind of rude when I asked how fast their manual deposits take usually.

why you call “great” , i ordered a card 2 days ago and payed 120 eur in bitcoin, no card till now and they chat is not working nor they reply to emails nor on telegram chat line, wondering if they are scammers

Reactions: fighthorse
why you call “great” , i ordered a card 2 days ago and payed 120 eur in bitcoin, no card till now and they chat is not working nor they reply to emails nor on telegram chat line, wondering if they are scammers
Good to know, if they are scammers you should live it alone.

Hello,

catpower can you pm me, about card/

You should really upgrade to mentor group gold rather than doing hidden advertising and client fishing without contributing to the forum!

Since I made that post, they have started scamming - they scammed me out of a couple hundred dollars too.

I should of updated the post, I apologize for that.

Yes , they are definitely scammers, fortunately i only lost 120 bucks for a test
Sorry about that. CardVCC at one point was working very well for me, it's unfortunate they had to go down the scamming route. I would of thought they'd be making enough money on 15% top-up fees.