Our valued sponsor

usa/canada/australia/new zealand

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
where can i find official government information on whether or not only legal permanent residents for the following countries have to declare offshore bank accounts or not assuming that was to be the case? do these four countries have some type of cooperation like fatca or something else similar which binds them to disclose or share information if people living in these four countries have secret offshore bank accounts or something of that nature? what about other countries like el salvador, argentina, panama, paraguay? where can i find such information regarding government laws that have to do with disclosing such personal information? anyone?

there is 101 jurisdictions that will xchange data in 2017 and 2018
all the people with an individual bank account will be reported to their fiscal residency country. except if they changed their address to a local address.

https://www.oecd.org/tax/transparency/AEOI-commitments.pdf
what does this mean in plain and simple english too, The United States has indicated that it is undertaking automatic information exchanges pursuant to FATCA from 2015 and has entered into intergovernmental agreements (IGAs) with other jurisdictions to do so. The Model 1A IGAs entered into by the United States acknowledge the need for the United States to achieve equivalent levels of reciprocal automatic information exchange with partner jurisdictions. They also include a political commitment to pursue the adoption of regulations and to advocate and support relevant legislation to achieve such equivalent levels of reciprocal automatic exchange. rsvp

As an US citizen you won't be able to open an offshore account anywhere on the Globe without to be reported to the IRS.. simple English!
well im only asking because i was born and live in el salvador and since i cannot find any information for my country if i would have to declare an offshore bank account thats why im asking about other countries because maybe their laws are more clear cut/cut and dry if you know what i mean? how can one find out about any individual nation and if it requires its citizens/legal permanent residents to declare an offshore bank account? ive been to el salvadors government website and even talked to lawyers and cannot come up with anything saying if someone who lives here in el salvador has to declare an offshore bank account like an american citizen/u.s. legal permanent resident. what should i do to find such information for any given country?