Our valued sponsor

US LLC + Traveling

baluthebear

Oct 6, 2024
Germany
Hello,

right now I live in germany and have a b2b marketing agency and plan to leave germany.

What I ask myself is i Plan to live 2-3 months in spain and the other months I will travel, is the US LLC the best in that case ? If yes are there are service providers which you can recommend.

Also will there be troubles to get an bank account outside of us for the llc?

What I ask myself is i Plan to live 2-3 months in spain and the other months I will travel, is the US LLC the best in that case ? If yes are there are service providers which you can recommend.
Why do you need a service provider and for what reason :rolleyes:

there are lots of information including company formation services in the USA to be found here

Reactions: Forester
So you don't end up like Guido Möller on the wyoming filings history .
I think he is catering pretty much corvus like you.
Maybe he will give you a discount if you teach him how his name does not end up in the filing history.

Otherwise this one
Anybody used them and can check if your name ends up in the filing history?

• Haha
Reactions: aniglo22
Otherwise this one
Anybody used them and can check if your name ends up in the filing history?
Most likely so, because they just send you a tutorial on how to do the annual report yourself, rather than providing the filing service as part of the registered agent/company management service.

So it would likely be the same as with the good friend Guido :) where he is not included on the first company registration, but appears on future filings because he signs and completes them on his own.

Ok, then how abou those:
I think if you pay for the filing, they should put their name, no?

Without SSN, it is more difficult. You can try an EMI or probably have to travel to/through the US once and check with BofA, Citi, WF, Chase locally.

Otherwise, you can open the company now, let it sleep for a year and then get in touch with @yngmind

Last edited:
What I ask myself is i Plan to live 2-3 months in spain and the other months I will travel, is the US LLC the best in that case ?
Whether it is best – it mainly depends on your particular personal situation. (E.g. I know a bunch of people who do not want to deal with Uncle Sam in any context /understandable, BTW/.)
It is usable, for sure.

If yes are there are service providers which you can recommend.
Look also here WY LLC disclosing Beneficial Owner information? onwards; and/or search the forum...

For a bank account – yes. An EMI account is doable.

Without SSN, it is more difficult. You probably have to travel to/through the US once and check with BofA, Citi, WF, Chase locally.
:) English is a nice language. I have understood @baluthebear as he is asking for an offshore bank account for his (possible) LLC. You, apparently, have read this as “to get an bank account for the LLC being outside of the US” :)
(Both interpretations are possible, TBH.)
Fortunately, my answer is sufficiently general ;) – I think that an account with some US fintech is still doable remotely.

Otherwise, you can open the company now, let it sleep for a year and then get in touch with @yngmind
Yes. Or, for this case, he can use James Baker's offer USA Expansion Packages (pay attention to No Travel VIP Chase Bank Account - $2,500).

Yes. Or, for this case, he can use James Baker's offer USA Expansion Packages (pay attention to No Travel VIP Chase Bank Account - $2,500).
@yngmind do you know if this offer still works or if it is also one year as with your guy?

Fortunately, my answer is sufficiently general ;) – I think that an account with some US fintech is still doable remotely.
Yes, I think definitely doable if you spend some time on it. It rarely is the first one accepting you, but somebody eventuallt will.

@yngmind do you know if this offer still works or if it is also one year as with your guy?
The requirement is similar, I'm afraid that the requirements will be even harder soon, recently received new information from the banker, so congrats to everyone who was able to open Chase account remotely.

Reactions: daniels27