Our valued sponsor

US Bank Account for LLC Stripe Payouts

Iverson

May 27, 2024
United States
Hello,

I just created my LLC company in the Delaware (main point was for me the anonymity as i don't want my name to be related anywhere).

I have my stripe account where i receive my customers money from my services. The issue i have is that Stripe only allows me to add a US Bank account for payouts and i tried to create an account in all the neo banks available, none of them will accept me (Mercury, Brex, Bancoli, Monese, Wise, Revolut etc...). Just a bit more info, i'm French and resident in France.

So now i'm thinking a bit of what could be my options, i don't mind to change payment gateways, use any loop in the system as long as i can receive payments on my website with credit cards and get it paid somehow from the payment provider.

Do you have any advise or solution?

Thanks

Yes i tried but got this error message, i assume because my company is new and maybe not yet incorporated in the system. I ll try again this one in a few weeks probably and if it s still not working i ll contact the support.

1716973467706.webp

Hello,

I just created my LLC company in the Delaware (main point was for me the anonymity as i don't want my name to be related anywhere).

I have my stripe account where i receive my customers money from my services. The issue i have is that Stripe only allows me to add a US Bank account for payouts and i tried to create an account in all the neo banks available, none of them will accept me (Mercury, Brex, Bancoli, Monese, Wise, Revolut etc...). Just a bit more info, i'm French and resident in France.

So now i'm thinking a bit of what could be my options, i don't mind to change payment gateways, use any loop in the system as long as i can receive payments on my website with credit cards and get it paid somehow from the payment provider.

Do you have any advise or solution?

Thanks
Did they give you any reason for rejecting you?

Payoneer accepts everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: apres777
Most of them don't give me any specific reasons, it's like general answer: Thank you for your interest in a Bancoli Global Business Account for Business Name. Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your request at this time.

I'm currently in the registering process for Payoneer and it seems good, waiting to get my USD bank account as it's in review at the moment

I was thinking of maybe changing the payment gateway which would allow me to send my payouts to one or multiple EU IBAN. I can have a lot of different IBAN in Europe with all the banks so may be a good choice. Especially as my business will make from 5k to 20k max a month i could just do different withdraw on my personnal accounts

Most of them don't give me any specific reasons, it's like general answer: Thank you for your interest in a Bancoli Global Business Account for Business Name. Unfortunately, we are unable to approve your request at this time.

I'm currently in the registering process for Payoneer and it seems good, waiting to get my USD bank account as it's in review at the moment

I was thinking of maybe changing the payment gateway which would allow me to send my payouts to one or multiple EU IBAN. I can have a lot of different IBAN in Europe with all the banks so may be a good choice. Especially as my business will make from 5k to 20k max a month i could just do different withdraw on my personnal accounts
Stripe is the best one, but you can try some EU payment gateways as mollie