Our valued sponsor

UK Going after Andrew Tate for Tax Evasion

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
Source :

Andrew has recently found himself in a precarious situation as he is now sought after in England for alleged tax evasion. He boasted online about how he successfully evaded the scrutiny of the English IRS, claiming that they had left him alone. Living in Romania, Andrew and his associates often referenced their tax residency in England, even though they primarily resided elsewhere. This raised questions, especially as they purchased multiple vehicles registered with English license plates. Why he did that? I don't know.

The reasoning behind their choice of English plates remains unclear, but it seemed to serve their narrative of maintaining ties to England while minimizing their tax responsibilities. However, their actions have caught up with them; authorities are now pursuing civil litigation against Andrew and his associates to recover millions of euros in lost tax revenue.

This unfolding situation highlights the complexities of international tax law and the repercussions of attempting to exploit loopholes in the system, as I am very sure he applied more tricks than those conffsed online . As Andrew faces potential legal charges, his earlier bravado appears to be waning, leaving him to reckon with the consequences of his decisions.

Source :

Andrew has recently found himself in a precarious situation as he is now sought after in England for alleged tax evasion. He boasted online about how he successfully evaded the scrutiny of the English IRS, claiming that they had left him alone. Living in Romania, Andrew and his associates often referenced their tax residency in England, even though they primarily resided elsewhere. This raised questions, especially as they purchased multiple vehicles registered with English license plates. Why he did that? I don't know.

The reasoning behind their choice of English plates remains unclear, but it seemed to serve their narrative of maintaining ties to England while minimizing their tax responsibilities. However, their actions have caught up with them; authorities are now pursuing civil litigation against Andrew and his associates to recover millions of euros in lost tax revenue.

This unfolding situation highlights the complexities of international tax law and the repercussions of attempting to exploit loopholes in the system, as I am very sure he applied more tricks than those conffsed online . As Andrew faces potential legal charges, his earlier bravado appears to be waning, leaving him to reckon with the consequences of his decisions.
He has almost unlimited cash flow and assets, he can fight HMRC in court until he's 99 years old. Or settle for a few millions and be over with it... If he only kept his mouth shut. The least wise rich man on the internet today.

1724116478915.png

"When they call it 'tax evasion' but forget who the real thieves are..."

Source :

If its just civil then they can declare bankruptcy

Reactions: jafo