Our valued sponsor

UAE service provider to get rid off company without liquidation.

Asmodeus

Oct 15, 2022
Belgium
Visit site
Hello,
as the title suggests i am searching for some service that just "buys" the company shares from me for a dollar or something like this and handles the liquidation service themselves.
Either by providing some indian or other 3rd world country citizen as a front man (or similar methods) for this process, that i don't have to bother with the liquidation process.

Would appreciate any advice where to look. Especially in the UAE.

Reactions: Houdini
Hello,
as the title suggests i am searching for some service that just "buys" the company shares from me for a dollar or something like this and handles the liquidation service themselves.
Either by providing some indian or other 3rd world country citizen as a front man (or similar methods) for this process, that i don't have to bother with the liquidation process.

Would appreciate any advice where to look. Especially in the UAE.
If you don't mind me asking, are you going to liquidate just because of 9% tax law ?

Reactions: troubled soul
If you don't mind me asking, are you going to liquidate just because of 9% tax law ?
No i don't care about the 9%. I would rather pay the 9% than living in a s**t country.
I need this kind of service not only for the Dubai company but also for different offshore companies.

Wonder the same as @uraniumze but want to add, what is the process if you don't live there you don't have to care or do you think the Saudi's will come after you where you live?
UAE people are not saudis.