Our valued sponsor

UAE resident starting global online business?

pointodr

Aug 23, 2024
US
Hi all

I'm a UAE resident (UK citizen)

I am starting an online business which will sell online services globally to individuals (think online personal training, sort of)

I was going to set it up as a US LLC as that seems to be the standard advice online

Is this the best way to do it or are there better options from a simplicity and tax perspective?

Thanks

Hi all

I'm a UAE resident (UK citizen)

I am starting an online business which will sell online services globally to individuals (think online personal training, sort of)

I was going to set it up as a US LLC as that seems to be the standard advice online

Is this the best way to do it or are there better options from a simplicity and tax perspective?

Thanks
Why not uae freezone since you live in uae ?
Setup wio biz + stripe to receive payments and pay suppliers
Easiest route in my opinion
Don't think you will get reliable banking with us llc

Reactions: dany
Don't do it. Use a US LLC, do not use a UAE freezone company.
Why would you say so? For a long time we learned that the UAE were the best option, now you say the US LLC is better ?

Reactions: uranium
But more reliable than us llc where you don't have foot on the ground
If you think more expensive, you should not start business yet and raise more capital
Money bring money.
The problem, as I see it here, is often that many people set up a company or even an entire corporate structure, but they don’t have enough money to cover all the costs. This means they don’t really need it yet because their business doesn’t generate enough profit to justify the expenses.