Our valued sponsor

UAE Freelance visa to cashout crypto

Hey everyone,

I have a question regarding cashing out six figures from cryptocurrency in the UAE. I can have a freelance visa and a (NOC) from the company who will give me salary certificate each month. Can I use this setup to cash out tax-free? As those are my personal funds from investment and not trading. Would it be okay to go to a P2P agency and ask for a manager's cheque or cash to deposit into my personal account? Or should I consider creating a freezone company instead?

Any insights or advice on the best way to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Hey everyone,

I have a question regarding cashing out six figures from cryptocurrency in the UAE. I can have a freelance visa and a (NOC) from the company who will give me salary certificate each month. Can I use this setup to cash out tax-free? As those are my personal funds from investment and not trading. Would it be okay to go to a P2P agency and ask for a manager's cheque or cash to deposit into my personal account? Or should I consider creating a freezone company instead?

Any insights or advice on the best way to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,
Do you plan to live in the UAE and what's your plan once you "cashed out"?

Hey everyone,

Cheers,
looks like we are again at this stage in time?

This was a big topic in 2021, you can browse thru old threads. If you are in dubai for a while, you will find the methods.

looks like we are again at this stage in time?

This was a big topic in 2021, you can browse thru old threads. If you are in dubai for a while, you will find the methods.
I've been in for years, and now it's time for me to move to the UAE.
I'm also thinking of setting up a company in Freezone. I searched on the forum it is complicated to open bank accounts and use them for crypto cashout.
I would go through OTC. My question was rather, a freelance visa could perhaps be enough because it is my own funds accumulated before my departure to Dubai.