Our valued sponsor

Turkey asks for BRICS membership

Perhaps doing the old British method

Timeless method.

I laughed so hard at this smi(&% rof/% . Thank you for sharing!

But it does make one think...Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and others could be the Trojan Horses of BRICS! It's pretty remarkable! :rolleyes:

US attempted a coup in Turkey after which the latter lost access to F-35 program and is trying to build its own stealth fighter jet, TAI TF Caan. Saudi Arabia, like Turkey did, is procuring S-400 and above variants for air defence network. UAE and Russia had/have joint military development program of a figher jet - Checkmate. Low probability that the BRIKS aspirant countries are Trojan horses.

BRIKS - or a superseeding association with different name for obvious reasons - may be interesting in time to come for doing business between member countries.

Things weren't interesting after the end of a Cold War with all those Instagram, Facebook and other tools for lowering IQ. Perhaps now, the West will have a reason to offer something better to its and people worth attracting in a competition game that is unfolding.

Timeless method.

US attempted a coup in Turkey after which the latter lost access to F-35 program and is trying to build its own stealth fighter jet, TAI TF Caan. Saudi Arabia, like Turkey did, is procuring S-400 and above variants for air defence network. UAE and Russia had/have joint military development program of a figher jet - Checkmate. Low probability that the BRIKS aspirant countries are Trojan horses.

BRIKS - or a superseeding association with different name for obvious reasons - may be interesting in time to come for doing business between member countries.

Things weren't interesting after the end of a Cold War with all those Instagram, Facebook and other tools for lowering IQ. Perhaps now, the West will have a reason to offer something better to its and people worth attracting in a competition game that is unfolding.
This was my first take, too, as I was projecting my own behavior. I don't have ulterior motives. I either like someone (forever - unconditionally - ride or die), or I go to war with them right off the bat! Winner survives! I just can't be Janus-faced! So, of course, my first instinct was that Turkey and Saudi Arabia would be the same, but then @wellington brought that up, and it reminded me that +90% of my European and American relatives are 100% Janus-faced! They would backstab any of us when the time is right! smi(&%

NGL, now I'm confused, but I'm hoping you are correct! It would really suck otherwise. I'm betting the farm on BRICS here. Mainly because the self-appointed delusional "slave masters" are NOT going to let me be a member of their "group." rof/%

US attempted a coup in Turkey after which the latter lost access to F-35 program
It was a joke, and the funny thing is Turkey manufactured 80% of the parts for the F-35, but Joe Biden don't let them buy the finished product ns2

EU monkeys in Brussels laughed at Orban when he mentioned BRICS can be an alternative for Hungary, well at that time it was maybe too bold and a risky idea but every year since it looks more and more promising. Staying in the common market is still a big advantage but so many clown things happening here. I feel like in 5 years the disadvantages will outweight the advantages.

Reactions: JosephLL and jafo