Our valued sponsor

Trynovel closed the account and scammed us of 12k.

Hello all trynovel closed our account for our online marketing business. After trying to login it seems that they have shutted down operations and no check was sent to us. Also no information and we cannot even login to their website. They really are a scam. We dont know who to contact. We have created a whatsapp group with people with similar situation.

Anyone facing the same or have you received your checks after account closures?

• Wow
Reactions: I'mRobot and jafo
Hello all trynovel closed our account for our online marketing business. After trying to login it seems that they have shutted down operations and no check was sent to us. Also no information and we cannot even login to their website. They really are a scam. We dont know who to contact. We have created a whatsapp group with people with similar situation.

Anyone facing the same or have you received your checks after account closures?
There were certain problems with TryNovel also in the past, IIRC.
Reading this post ACCOUNT CLOSURE NEEDS HELP can help you (in short, if impossible to talk to them, talk to Blue Ridge Bank – I presume they are still backing them).

This is international protocol all countries agreed to do this
Sorry; but I can't get what you mean... :(

While money launderers getting away with their game
Money launderers are NOT competing with the businesses, i.e., incumbents, that institutional investors own. They are, in fact, providing much-needed products for the Coke Heads in the C Suite. ca#"!

Some of us (or maybe all of us) are directly competing against the incumbents e.g. Eli Lilly
In fight against knockoff weight loss meds, Eli Lilly accuses sellers of 'deceptive' advertising
Who are the institutional investors of Lilly?

1720165859567.png

They are the institutional investors who also OWN most stocks in every MAJOR bank! ;)

Here's a start to give you some propulsion to go down the rabbit hole.
;)

Only people who are strict and business startups who are facing this
We ARE competing with the incumbents trying to disrupt THEIR business, and they OWN the banks, so we are BIGGER enemies than money launderers and purveyors of "baby powder." smi(&% People do NOT seem to understand this! stupi#21

You can find out more here too:
If you go down the rabbit hole, things get clearer (maybe not easier) but clearer. You can avoid LOTS of trouble and stepping on the toes of the gatekeepers. Solutions and strategies may be harder to find, but at least you won't get caught up in legal issues or investigations or accounts frozen.

PS. Shout out to @JohnnyDoe for sending me down this rabbit hole! He was the first one (credible to me) who, in a terse manner, laid it out on the table! No sugar coating! This was my first wake-up call -> Getting decline by EMI in the WorldCheck for having a Money laundering offence in the past
:cool:

Last edited:
At this point, I would contact the regulatory agency that supervises them, because...

View attachment 7198

Things aren't looking good stupi#21

View attachment 7199
1 star?

and then this:
View attachment 7200

I think they did a rug pull on everyone! ca#"!
shiiish... indeed looks like a rugpull.

I was with them, and then they threatened me with an steep price hike right of the blue. I dont remember well, but something in the text was threatening restricting access to the account.

So I left them on the same day. They did not really wanted to close my account then afterwards and tried to lure me back in, but fate had been sealed already.

• Love
Reactions: jafo