Our valued sponsor

Trying to setup an e-commerce store and payouts

I'm back, this time with a different issue.

These days I have been looking into setting up a store, like WooCommerce, Shopify, Etsy and those sort of things, but I have always ran into one problem - payouts.

You see, I am living inside a third-world country, where payouts to said place are not supported by these platforms. But I also happen to be an american, but I haven't lived in the USA for quite some time, so that means I have no residential address there. And even though I already have a local bank account, Payoneer, Stripe Express etc, I read here that using these sort of things for payouts will cause some trouble.

So I am thinking that setting up a company will help me get around these issues. Although I am wondering about a few things:

- I would really like to do all of this online.
- Obviously I would prefer doing this anonymously if possible, not for tax reasons or anything, just to give me peace of mind. Otherwise I don't really have an issue with KYC. Live verification would be annoying though.
- US company is obviously the easiest route for me, except for the fact that I don't have a US address.
- Other countries may also make it easier to form a company like this (UAE?).
- I'd like to use crypto to pay for the above.

Of course, I know that all of those services are only available inside Mentor Group Gold, I am just asking for advice on what you would do if you were in my situation.

there are several providers around here that can help you with all you need.
@MichaelUniq @Creocree @Shories among more, it's not that big of a problem depending on your budget of course.

there are several providers around here that can help you with all you need.
@MichaelUniq @Creocree @Shories among more, it's not that big of a problem depending on your budget of course.
I'm wondering if these are one-time payments or recurring. If you're able to tell me that, I would appreciate it, otherwise disregard this.

I can spend about $1000, maybe $2000 if the BTC bull run comes early. Of course, depending on the offers available, I can adjust this.

If you are American, you can just use US providers. It saves you a lot of FBAR problems and the like.

Maybe get somebody in the US to do mailhandling for you. Even a commercial address normally passed well if it is not from a will known forwarder with millions of customers.

Reactions: maxmoney
If you are American, you can just use US providers. It saves you a lot of FBAR problems and the like.

Maybe get somebody in the US to do mailhandling for you. Even a commercial address normally passed well if it is not from a will known forwarder with millions of customers.
That's the best to do also the cheapest.