Our valued sponsor

Traders who scooped up Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway shares at a massive $620,000 discount during glitch will have their deals canceled by the N

are you serious or joking ?
I'm DEAD serious! Serious like a heart attack! I keep a large stack of cash for these "FIRE SALES." What else can I do? :rolleyes:

PS. I've mastered the art of buying low...what I have NOT mastered is...when to sell rof/% smi(&%
I have NOT sold a single share of any shares since the 80s. Not one single share! hi%#

PSS. I have "died" with all the DigiCash, e-Gold, Liberty Reserve, and other "currencies" I had cumulated/acquired. cry&¤ stupi#21

PSSS. I'm getting better at NOT buying stupid sh1t, though! damn_( Thanks to OCT! ;)

Reactions: uranium
I'm DEAD serious! Serious like a heart attack! I keep a large stack of cash for these "FIRE SALES." What else can I do? :rolleyes:

PS. I've mastered the art of buying low...what I have NOT mastered is...when to sell rof/% smi(&%
I have NOT sold a single share of any shares since the 80s. Not one single share! hi%#

PSS. I have "died" with all the DigiCash, e-Gold, Liberty Reserve, and other "currencies" I had cumulated/acquired. cry&¤ stupi#21

PSSS. I'm getting better at NOT buying stupid sh1t, though! damn_( Thanks to OCT! ;)
Agree 100%
Buy and hold is best strategy
No need to sell high and buy low
Long term vision.

Reactions: jafo
Agree 100%
Buy and hold is best strategy
No need to sell high and buy low
Long term vision.
smi(&% rof/%
I want to take credit for this, but frankly, I am too obtuse to have known when to sell. If I had known when to sell at the top, I would have done it in a second! By the time I realized what was happening, the "drop" was more than half of my gains, so I froze and hoped for it to climb back...then got busy with life & work! stupi#21
Rinse & repeat!

Yeah...I'm NO Warren or Charlie by ANY stretch of anyone's imagination! stupi#21
I laugh at myself and my stupidity daily! smi(&% rof/%

Reactions: uranium