Our valued sponsor

Thai Tax Residency: Still possible to do it with zero or minimal tax?

Looking to relocate to Bangkok. Wife will have a job there, I would continue running the online business.
Is it possible to keep it Tax free, when income is not remitted to Thailand, for example by operating an offshore company and keep all earnings overseas
and only pay local Thai Tax on personal income received on your own name as a salary? Or now all income, including business one, needs to be declared?

Looking to relocate to Bangkok. Wife will have a job there, I would continue running the online business.
Is it possible to keep it Tax free, when income is not remitted to Thailand, for example by operating an offshore company and keep all earnings overseas
and only pay local Thai Tax on personal income received on your own name as a salary? Or now all income, including business one, needs to be declared?

Thanks.. So basically No taxes unless remitted.

Are dividends remitted to the director, taxed at a flat 10% or taxed on the personal income brackets?
What about remitting funds into your personal name but on an offshore personal account and keep them there without sending them to Thailand, would these be taxable in Thailand?

Thanks.. So basically No taxes unless remitted.

Are dividends remitted to the director, taxed at a flat 10% or taxed on the personal income brackets?
What about remitting funds into your personal name but on an offshore personal account and keep them there without sending them to Thailand, would these be taxable in Thailand?
I think they would be taxed on the PIT brackets, the 10% is only from dividends from Thai companies, but I could be wrong.