Our valued sponsor

Tax-usa.net Services

Sky Bro

Aug 8, 2024
US
Visit site
I engaged the services of Tax-Usa.net to facilitate the opening of a US local bank account, which was purported to come with a money-back guarantee if unsuccessful. Despite their failure to deliver on this service, the company has declined to issue a refund. Moreover, they recommended the establishment of bank accounts that proved to be inoperable and carried out superfluous services, for which I was billed.
Has anyone in this community encountered similar experiences with this company?
I lost a total of $1,100 on unnecessary services and $499 for bank account opening consulting services (they kept the money and refused to refund it). Additionally, they continuously uploaded my personal and company information online. Are there any agencies I can report to and sue for violating my privacy and fraud in the US?

• Wow
Reactions: JohnLocke and jafo
I engaged the services of Tax-Usa.net to facilitate the opening of a US local bank account, which was purported to come with a money-back guarantee if unsuccessful. Despite their failure to deliver on this service, the company has declined to issue a refund. Moreover, they recommended the establishment of bank accounts that proved to be inoperable and carried out superfluous services, for which I was billed.
Has anyone in this community encountered similar experiences with this company?
I lost a total of $1,100 on unnecessary services and $499 for bank account opening consulting services (they kept the money and refused to refund it). Additionally, they continuously uploaded my personal and company information online. Are there any agencies I can report to and sue for violating my privacy and fraud in the US?
I doubt you can do anything as you must likely accepted their terms when engaging them.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I doubt you can do anything as you must likely accepted their terms when engaging them.
1 - They confirm to refund money after cannot do services (they suggest some services do not need with high price)
2 - But they never refund
3 - When I request them refund, they do not reply email; I comment on Trustpilot 1 star, then they send my privacy and company documents to some my partners
It is not goods company, money is not important

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Yes, but do you fulfil their requirements for a refund?

Do you offer refund?

Yes! We will refund 100% of your fees if you are unable to open the account after you passed the due-diligence process. To get the refund, you need to send us an email with the bank results of the account opening and the subject #full refund. Send the email to [email protected] not later than 30 days from the date of rejection.

Yes, but do you fulfil their requirements for a refund?
They do not do anything because all bank they suggest I also know and bank can not use for my business
They confirm that they will refund but changed credit their services next year (2025)
I do not need any services more because their services can not meet my target
I asked to refund and they do not refund, do not reply also

They do not do anything because all bank they suggest I also know and bank can not use for my business
They confirm that they will refund but changed credit their services next year (2025)
I do not need any services more because their services can not meet my target
I asked to refund and they do not refund, do not reply also
Can you do a chargeback on the payment?

Reactions: jafo
Thank for suggestion
I paid by credit card since March 2024. Now I cannot recall money.
You have 540 days to file a chargeback. You can call your bank.

Sending my personal paper and company paper online are braking law
Ok, but to whom did they send what? They have a privacy policy online which may not allow this. If they did, there are ways to confront them. Writing reviews in general is not a good way to get things solved.

Reactions: ilke and jafo