Our valued sponsor

Swiss Bank Slapped Over U.S.’s Biggest Tax-Evasion Case

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Jan 2, 2018
Visit site
Lol....one American client accounted for up to 10% of the Swiss banks assets under management? They clearly did not take risk management seriously.

I read both articles, but I will try to find the FINMA findings to read them...just for fun... ;)

On the surface, this is the biggest BS I've ever seen. Had Brockman been living in the Bahamas, Monaco, or another zero-income-tax jurisdiction, NONE of this would have been "illegal" and illogically stretched to "money laundering."

This BS about conflating "tax evasion" with money laundering is a HUGE leap of acrobatics in divorced logic.

Anyway, the point is that Brockman should have moved to the Bahamas. What's the point of "wearing a Patek Philippe" on the wrist and living in a ghetto? Nothing good will EVER come out of that! stupi#21

Lol....one American client accounted for up to 10% of the Swiss banks assets under management? They clearly did not take risk management seriously.

A friend (a former college buddy who NEVER believed me about government rewards for snitching) sent me this:
They exposed a tax cheater. They’ll share a $74 million reward.

Poor guy was drinking himself into a coma. His heart was so broken! He was crying... This article has shattered his whole view of the US and exceptionalism. rof/% smi(&%

PS. I wonder how much monetary reward the Brockman "snitches" got? :rolleyes:

Reactions: uplana