Our valued sponsor

Stripe UK & Ireland corp. for cc processing, Can I turn into offshore structure?

DeMajor

Offshore Agent
Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
I learned today that stripe.com accept business (companies) from Ireland and UK and it doesn't matter where I', living.

This opened a door to get a stripe payment processing up running with a UK company which is the cheapest to incorporate. I wonder how I can turn this into a offshore company structure to totally avoid tax, keep my privacy and get what I want to anonymous business on the Internet yet accepting credit card payments?

please help guys.

According to their customer support then they accept UK Companies if all corporate documents are provided. That's actually something new I learned from this topic. Thanks to betabotter.

It's easy to turn into an offshore structure if it what you want. First get your Stripe account by providing all documents for the newly formed UK Company. Once approved you transfer all shares of the UK Company into the Offshore company which can be done tax free and into almost any entity i.e. Seychelles, Belize, Cyprus, Costa Rica and so on.

This is really great news. I will send them my application right away and hope they will approve my business. If so I can see huge potential for new business. The way to transfer shares of the UK corp into an offshore entity makes sense and will work.

This is really great news. I will send them my application right away and hope they will approve my business. If so I can see huge potential for new business. The way to transfer shares of the UK corp into an offshore entity makes sense and will work.
You god an answer so far? Where are you in the process for your account opening?