Our valued sponsor

SoF advice for an investment at Montenegro

yehavo

Jun 19, 2024
world
Visit site
Hello all,
I am a 3rd world country citizen, i've bought a property in there 3 years ago and now sold it for 300K EUR

Now i have property sales agreement that have signature of both seller and real estate company (stamped) with property acquisition price, and receipt of completion of sale with real estate company's stamp+signature plus acquisition price written.

The buyer sent 50K EUR to my bank account, rest of the amount delivered by cash.

So, i want to buy an land in Montenegro but i dont wanna involve my bank account at my home country.

After converting this money to cryptocurrency and get it as cash in Montenegro, can i show these documents to the bank as SoF so that i can deposit and use this money to acquire the land?

Or do you have any ideas that doesnt involve my bank account @ home country?

Thanks

You mean that a lawyer from my home country that does SWIFT to seller @ Montenegro or i need to find lawyer in MNE to handle transaction?
I guess from anywhere would work. The Lawyer client's account recieves the funds from you and settles on your behalf and finalizes the transaction. You do not appear in montenegro as the sender of funds, however data on the transaction including your name may be disclosable to the recipient bank as part of their DD of the transaction, but the funds will appear coming from the lawyers account. Also an escrow arrangement could give you similar effect.

Reactions: wellington