Our valued sponsor

Shipcrow.com - USD Bank Account

It seems to be a website run by some Indians. When I google it I get:

B-6 Advocates Colony Sector Pi, Advocate Colony, Pi I & II, Pi I & Ii, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India

Shipcrow Facebook page and every other fake feedback is all from India. I would say be careful it looks like a scam.

I'll see how they go, despite my hesitations so far they have been professional. Will update in a week

Have you spoken to them on the phone? Ask to do so and if you hear a familiar accent and it sounds like they are in a street bazaar you will have saved yourself time and money ;).

btw look at their address on google maps. Looks like a Dunkin Donuts store :rolleyes:

Reactions: lrotter
Definitely nothing suspicious about a new user like @Zivizame defending a dodgy-looking service provider... :rolleyes:

The US address (3979 Albany Post RD Hyde Park, NY, 12538) is a shipping/mail forwarding company.

The Mexico address (Acerina 2513, Residencial Victoria, Zapopan, Jalisco, 45060) is a residential area.

The Hong Kong address (Level 20, One IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong) doesn't contain an office or suite number, so I guess they claim to rent/own the entire 20th floor? Hilarious. Clearly just a virtual office address.

The India address (B-6, Advocates Colony Sector Pi, GN, 201310) looks completely fake.

And all that aside, the English on the website is clearly not written by someone whose first language is English. While the grammar and spelling aren't awful, the texts are definitely not written by a native speaker. This adds to the perception that Shipcrow is, as Martin says, run from India while trying to appear American.

I would encourage people to avoid this service provider, or at least exercise extreme caution. Keep looking for more reputable service providers.

Reactions: Martin Everson