Our valued sponsor

Seeking Reliable Payment Processor for SaaS Business in Syria

martin22

Dec 13, 2022
Germany
Hi OffshoreCorpTalk Community,

Our SaaS business in Syria needs a reliable payment processor. Stripe closed our account and blocked €2000 due to country restrictions. We switched to PayPal and now have 100 subscribers paying €99/month, totaling €10,000 monthly revenue.

We're looking for a processor that:

Supports 3D Secure (3DS)
Accepts Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, and Apple Pay
Works with SaaS and free trials
Supports businesses in Syria
Any recommendations? Thanks!

Best,
Ahmad

PayPal will eventually find out that you are in Syria and block your account. Syria is heavily sanctioned and practically all financial institutions in the west restrict or outright ban all dealings with Syria.

IIRC, Visa and Mastercard left Syria around 2011, so there is no way to process Visa and Mastercard payments legitimately in Syria.

This is a problem best solved by removing Syria from the equation, as much as possible. For example, can you relocate to UAE/Dubai? Get residence and set up a company there, and process payments with one of the many options available there.

Alternatively, if you have a friend living somewhere else, ask them to form a company, and accept payments on your behalf. They can then return the funds to you separately. Just be careful that your friend doesn't accidentally violate any sanctions. The repercussions for that can be quite severe.

Reactions: Wasay
Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi OffshoreCorpTalk Community,

Our SaaS business in Syria needs a reliable payment processor. Stripe closed our account and blocked €2000 due to country restrictions. We switched to PayPal and now have 100 subscribers paying €99/month, totaling €10,000 monthly revenue.

We're looking for a processor that:

Supports 3D Secure (3DS)
Accepts Visa, MasterCard, Google Pay, and Apple Pay
Works with SaaS and free trials
Supports businesses in Syria
Any recommendations? Thanks!

Best,
Ahmad
Hey , we could possibly help you , please reach out in PM!

You could try FinPay – payment acceptance service

or Эквайринг - платежный интегратор для бизнеса

or also StreamPay

Or @corkpay on telegram

https://cactuspay.pro/
Some of these are p2p processors . You should better use p2p . Where is your main customer base ?

Another one would be : Kassify - прием high-risk платежей

I think kassify would be the best for you

You can instantly withdraw in crypto
I have reviewed all these payment processor services and can confirm that none of them support subscription payments; they only offer one-time payments.

If I purchase the Gold plan, do you guarantee a definitive solution?
No, but I guarantee you that OCT will thank you and you help the community to grow and get you free information also in the future if needed. Sometimes you have to pay for the good information and support the good course rather than be a cheap freeloader.