Our valued sponsor

Seeking Recommendations for MSPs Specializing in Nutra Websites for the US Market

DenisWhaLLC

Aug 30, 2024
USA
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for Merchant Service Providers (MSPs) that can support my nutra websites targeting the US market. Specifically, I’m interested in MSPs that offer:

• Minimal decline rates
  • High Chargeback (CB) ratios
  • Reasonable monthly caps
If you have any recommendations or experiences with MSPs that meet these criteria, I would greatly appreciate your input!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for Merchant Service Providers (MSPs) that can support my nutra websites targeting the US market. Specifically, I’m interested in MSPs that offer:

• Minimal decline rates
  • High Chargeback (CB) ratios
  • Reasonable monthly caps
If you have any recommendations or experiences with MSPs that meet these criteria, I would greatly appreciate your input!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Did you have a MID before? How do you currently process? What's your monthly volume? What do you consider as high CB rate?

That's a ultra high CB ratio, I doubt you find any payment provider that can help you with a direct MID or something.

There are a few around on OCT that may be able to help you somehow. I believe they need to mix your transactions with other merchants for this to work well.

we'll lower the ratio significantly once we find decent mixing services and a CB prevention program and impove customer support. just need a reliable MSP to get the ball rolling and not waste time