Our valued sponsor

Seeking Recommendations for Crypto-Friendly Banks in Antigua

bobby786

Feb 4, 2021
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I’m looking for advice on the most crypto-friendly banks in Antigua. If anyone has experience with this, I’d be extremely grateful for your recommendations or insights. Specifically, I’m interested in the following:

Which banks in Antigua support cryptocurrency-related transactions (such as crypto-to-fiat conversions, crypto company accounts, etc.)?
Do any local banks offer services tailored to individuals or businesses involved in the crypto space?
What has been your experience with the customer service and regulatory requirements for handling crypto with these banks?
Are there any special conditions or fees that I should be aware of when it comes to crypto-related services?
Any additional tips for Antiguan overseas citizens or businesses looking to open accounts that allow crypto-related transactions would also be greatly appreciated.
If you can provide any relevant links or resources that might point me in the right direction, that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance for your help. I’m looking forward to hearing your recommendations!

Most people use Binance or Kraken -> Wise -> transfer to local bank account!

In that case you don't need a crypto friendly bank which is typically very difficult to find in such places where you look!

I would stay the hell away from Antigua banking like I do from Bahamian banking.

---- quote start

The former chief of Antigua’s Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC) was sentenced today to 10 years in prison for his role in connection with a $7 billion Ponzi scheme involving the Stanford International Bank (SIB).

---- quote end