Our valued sponsor

Seeking Advice on Setting Up a Second Amazon KDP Account for Risk Management (Physical Nominee - Or Nominee director)

alexx999

Mentor Group Silver
Apr 7, 2023
italy
Visit site
I've previously shared some posts in the forum about my Amazon KDP account, which has been growing nicely. However, it's reached a point where I feel uncomfortable continuing to scale the same account, as Amazon KDP is somewhat unreliable. I've launched a new brand to test the waters, and it's going really well—I can foresee publishing 20+ titles in this niche. Therefore, I'd like to start fresh with a new account for diversification and risk management.

The issue is that Amazon only allows one account per identity, and they're strict about this with no workaround. They’ve also started requesting ID verification, including a photo of an ID document and a selfie.

I need either the data of another person or a company with a nominee director (i.e., my name wouldn’t be linked to Amazon). This isn’t about taxes—it's just that Amazon only allows one account per identity.

My family is off-limits since they're publishing as well.

What’s the best and most affordable way to do this? A physical person or a company with a nominee director would work well. Since we’re talking about small amounts, it doesn’t make sense to spend $5k+ per year on this setup, so it has to be reasonable.

Are there any service providers on the gold forum that can offer this? Where should I look? I’m considering a simple UK LTD with a nominee director, as long as they can handle the KYC and provide a bank account to receive the money.

It's a side hustle for me, so it shouldnt' even require a lot of management.

In addition to the advice from @boomy, be careful to use a different computer and IP when logging in to your second KDP account. Amazon is out of control and the monkeys working there are playing the freeze account game like banks do.
If you choose the jurisdiction of your company wisely, you can save on taxes, thanks to the DTAs on royalties.

In addition to the advice from @boomy, be careful to use a different computer and IP when logging in to your second KDP account. Amazon is out of control and the monkeys working there are playing the freeze account game like banks do.
If you choose the jurisdiction of your company wisely, you can save on taxes, thanks to the DTAs on royalties.
Yeah good tip, the plan is to use an antidetect browser such as ADSpower and mobile 4g proxies or residential proxies to avoid this problem, a good antidetect browser can do this, clean all the docx and PDF Metadata and use a complete, different name and cards and you're not leaving traces and it's more practical than using another PC

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Yeah good tip, the plan is to use an antidetect browser such as ADSpower and mobile 4g proxies or residential proxies to avoid this problem, a good antidetect browser can do this, clean all the docx and PDF Metadata and use a complete, different name and cards and you're not leaving traces and it's more practical than using another PC
It depends on the anti detect browser .A lot of them are just chromium + extension and which spoof Navigator values . But the issue are the tls fingerprints . They are often only change the Order of Extensions in a randomized way and not the Extensions themselves.
Here I added 2 Screenshots from 2 different Profiles of the Dolphin Anty Detect Browser , they have a different JA3 fingerprints ( JA3 the tls extensions are unsorted ) but the same JA3N ( here are the extensions sorted ) and the hashes are the same .
They should have different Fingerprints because one is much older Chrome version and lacks the extensionEncryptedClientHello Extension.
JA3.png

JA3N.png

Reactions: ImKing