Our valued sponsor

Seek Hong Kong company with offshore bank account any idea?

What is the prupose of a Hong Kong company if I may ask?

You can find lots of information and as well service providers here Setting Up a Company in Hong Kong - 2010 Guide | Company Formation Procedure, Registration Requirements,Incorporation Timeline

Thank you Admin! I was asking for some references from someone who actually has made use of a specific company for their Hong Kong Company incorproation! It is important that I get in touch with a company who will not fool the money out of my pockets and left me with a HK company that I can't use for anything.

The purpose is export / import of Antique goods, thats an huge marked and I have some expirience in this business. So A Hong Kong company would be ideal for this purpose.

Hong Kong Company incorporation - Klako Group - google them they are good.

Only $440 for a HongKong corporation thats cheap for such a perfect service they offer.

Hong Kong is an excellent place to set up a business not only because it is one of the world's major trading and financial centres but also because of its simple taxation system and low tax rate. Income with a source outside Hong Kong is not as a general rule subject to tax and companies pay tax on their local income at the rate of only 16.5%.

To do business in Hong Kong, one can set up a sole proprietorship, a partnership or register one's own company incorporated elsewhere as an overseas company in Hong Kong. However, the most common form of business entity in Hong Kong is the private limited company which limits the liability of the shareholders to the capital subscribed. The incorporation of a tailor-made company takes around eight to ten days but one can buy a "shelf company" and start business almost immediately. This kind of "shelf company" has never traded since incorporation and so has no liabilities.

Shelf companies are ready-made companies which can be used the moment they are purchased. They normally have an authorised capital of HK$10,000 with standard Memorandum and Articles of Association. One can change the name, amend the Articles or increase the authorised capital at any time. Shelf companies are incorporated with one subscriber share of HK$1.00 which is the statutory minimum. There is no obligation to subscribe and pay up further capital.

The basic requirements of a limited company are:

- one Shareholder (no restriction on residence, can be individuals or corporates)

- one Director (no restriction on residence, can be individuals or corporates)

- one Company Secretary resident in Hong Kong

- one Auditor who practises in Hong Kong

- Registered Office in Hong Kong

- to register with the Business Registration Office

- to file Profits Tax and Employer's Returns annually

- to present audited accounts to the shareholders for adoption annually

- to hold a General Meeting of the Shareholders every year

- to file an annual return giving particulars of the Directors, Shareholders and Secretary, together with the Company's capital structure.

For information on how Klako Group can help you in your business endeavours.