Our valued sponsor

Screening - Free Tool

Cheers I will add to my list

I already use Dilisense as it allows me to download a free report I can keep for my records but your one seems much better :D.

https://dilisense.com/en

Reactions: wellington
Assange, Snowden, and Pavel are there! :rolleyes:

Shockingly, I am NOT there!smi(&% I guess assault & battery charges aren't so important. I'm NOT complaining!
I'm going to have to bump those numbers up, but to find out the identity of bank compliance officers is a task worthy of Sisyphus. rof/%

Both tools - Dilisense and OpenSanctions - are meta search enginess aggregating from various OSINT. Result and aggregation is as good as the source is.

Public INTERPOL red notices are redacted - censored version from notices databases, so it doesn't represent the factual state.

Think the point is the DB has 6000 odd red notices - and Interpol has the same on its site most of which can’t be observed

So it either doesn’t update and the tally hasn’t changed or it does (I wouldn’t know)

But come to think of it how on earth do 6000 people hide today

Think the point is the DB has 6000 odd red notices - and Interpol has the same on its site most of which can’t be observed

So it either doesn’t update and the tally hasn’t changed or it does (I wouldn’t know)

But come to think of it how on earth do 6000 people hide today

The INTERPOL notices' databases are confidential where only a segment from red notices is public where other notices aren't.

Partial access is allowed thru I-checkit to STLD and red notices

Thread 'INTERPOL I-Checkit'
INTERPOL I-Checkit

There was a person at OCT claiming SIS access, but, it's a unicorn - apart from a friends' help.