Our valued sponsor

Review of NORVIK BANKA: The Champion Of The People ;)

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Is Norvik Banka a real offshore bank that we may use for the account opening for our offshore company? or better not?

I and a few other forum members, have been asked to provide a review of this bank by the OffshoreCorpTalk forum owners in order to help growing the community and the members who visit this forum on a daily basis.

I have been doing business with different banks for more than a decade, and with that considerable length of time, I?ve learned that only a few of them focuses on social responsibility. While I am happy to know that my banks give me efficient banking services, I?m rather disappointed that not all of them view social responsibility as a priority and as an opportunity to build trust. Well, several close friends of mine have referred me to socially responsible banks. Among such, Norvik Banka grabbed my attention.

Norvik Banka is one of the oldest commercial banks in Latvia. Despite being old, it has the widest branch and sales point network in Latvia. By record, it is the 8th largest bank in Latvia by assets. It has set itself the goal of becoming a leading and successful universal bank with an extensive network in Latvia, and it aims to become an international financial banking services provider, offering customers with high-quality financial products and asset management services not only in the European Union, but also across Eastern Europe.

Norvik Banka focuses on its customers? needs by creating not only short-term, but also long-term value for its employees and the community. It aims to create a successful and stable universal bank in Latvia and to meet customers? needs while following laws and regulations. It maintains a high-level of corporate governance and performance to ensure supervised, well-controlled, and profitable future growth of assets and effective management of its corporate affairs. It adheres to a prudent investment and lending policy not only to help customers, but also to maintain stability and appropriate risk-income appetite.

Norvik Banka?s financial standing is strong and stable. Its liquidity ratio is at 62.04%, its capital adequacy ratio is at 11.81%, its customer deposits have grown by 7%, its current assets have gone up by 8%, and the amount of liquid assets has grown by 26%. This means that despite being only the 8th largest bank in Latvia in terms of assets, it has the same capacity as that of the largest bank in sustaining capital reserves and supplying the financial needs of clients - both individuals and corporations.

Norvik Banka embodies all the values that its team works on. Its team is composed of highly trained professionals who keep in mind that trust is rewarded. Basing its development on its slogan ?Trust is rewarded?, the bank wants to prove to its customers that partnership with it is rewarding. The longer customers partner with the bank, the more that they will receive from it. This develops a mutual, long-term relationship between it and its customers.

Norvik Banka offers a wide range of banking services such as margin trading, internet trading, brokerage, online and short messaging (SMS) banking, online banking, remote banking using mobile applications (for phone and tablet users), VIP servicing, currency exchange, and international and automatic payments. It also offers a wide range of products such as debit and credit cards, different kinds of deposits, safe deposit boxes, and mobile card top-up.

Norvik Banka does not only focus on financial matters. It also pursues a socially responsible policy and takes part in the development of culture, sports, and public life of the people in Latvia. It works actively in giving assistance to the vulnerable and the disadvantaged members of the society. Staying true to its slogan, it aims to gain trust not only from its clients, but also from these people. It also assists different organizations in the field of sports, for it believes that it is one of the key factors in social development; it also takes part in culture and education projects.

Read more or visit the bank here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review, your time spend writing this is much appreciated. Seems they are pretty good to work with.

Reactions: clemens and EliasIT
Considering to open an account with them. For how long have you been banking there if we may know that?
Would like to know that aswell. They seem to be an old established bank.

Reactions: alain and clemens