Our valued sponsor

Reliable EU Nominee services?

tibor

Dec 20, 2023
EU
Visit site
Hello, I am hopeful someone may have information about this topic.

Only for the purpose of protecting my privacy, I am looking to hire a nominee director within the EU. This would be in my country of residence (but I do not need the director from here, it can be any EU), I don't really need to make anything tax-related.

I have seen suggestions about this on the forum but not sure about reliable providers with a fair rate. In my home country, Slovakia, nominee directors (we call it white horse) are very common and (I guess) not that expensive. Usually the providers (like company registration and address providers) are charging like 100-200 EUR monthly for this plus like 200 EUR monthly extra for nominee shareholder if needed. The issue though is that these people look very unreliable and go into too many companies - this is good for their profit but not good for the trust of the registered company. For example. 1 company offered me for like 1000 EUR per year, but that director is already in 55 companies. Bank will see this as so suspicious, because there is no way that's normal. In addition, this price is still above what some CSPs (like in UK) are charging for better directors. It also happens sometimes that these directors are in debt or in trouble with law - and that's not good for the company either.

Does anybody have suggestions for any good nominee providers within the EU? I am willing to pay more but of course I want to receive a person 'of good quality'. Preferable would be also if the nominee offered was 'nearly dedicated' where they would be involved for example only in a small amount of other companies that wouldn't look suspicious or strange.

I am thankful for your available advice.

Reactions: user123434
Hello, I am hopeful someone may have information about this topic.

Only for the purpose of protecting my privacy, I am looking to hire a nominee director within the EU. This would be in my country of residence (but I do not need the director from here, it can be any EU), I don't really need to make anything tax-related.

I have seen suggestions about this on the forum but not sure about reliable providers with a fair rate. In my home country, Slovakia, nominee directors (we call it white horse) are very common and (I guess) not that expensive. Usually the providers (like company registration and address providers) are charging like 100-200 EUR monthly for this plus like 200 EUR monthly extra for nominee shareholder if needed. The issue though is that these people look very unreliable and go into too many companies - this is good for their profit but not good for the trust of the registered company. For example. 1 company offered me for like 1000 EUR per year, but that director is already in 55 companies. Bank will see this as so suspicious, because there is no way that's normal. In addition, this price is still above what some CSPs (like in UK) are charging for better directors. It also happens sometimes that these directors are in debt or in trouble with law - and that's not good for the company either.

Does anybody have suggestions for any good nominee providers within the EU? I am willing to pay more but of course I want to receive a person 'of good quality'. Preferable would be also if the nominee offered was 'nearly dedicated' where they would be involved for example only in a small amount of other companies that wouldn't look suspicious or strange.

I am thankful for your available advice.
You can check Vistra or TMF Group.