Our valued sponsor

Relay Bank No Longer Accepts Non-US Addresses for LLC

LosAngeles

Mar 27, 2024
EU
Visit site
Hello,
It appears that Relay Financial is no longer accepting Registered Agent addresses and now requires a physical address in the US for LLCs.

This seems quite surprising to me, but it looks to be the case.

Are there any good alternatives besides Mercury for non resident LLC? AirWallex was promising but still has some access issues.

Reactions: jafo
Hello,
It appears that Relay Financial is no longer accepting Registered Agent addresses and now requires a physical address in the US for LLCs.

This seems quite surprising to me, but it looks to be the case.
Taking into account that – AFAIK – they also want their clients to have US operations, it is not a big surprise to me but on the contrary...
Are there any good alternatives besides Mercury for non resident LLC? AirWallex was promising but still has some access issues.
You can find various suitable options for a US LLC in discussions here US neo-banks List [For Non-Residents LLCs], here Mercury, TryNovel, or something else? and especially here I tried opening a US business account in 18 EMIs, here's the result.
In addition: Especially for some use-cases, Bancoli can help as well.

Just be advised that Mercury do not accept a registered agent, PO box, or UPS box address for the principal place of business as well; but it can be a residential address and even an international one :).
How about Wise, they accept foreign owned LLC's ?
I think yes; but you know how it is with Wise... :( (Many times, it works until it stops.)

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo