Our valued sponsor

Anybody heard of RedotPay?

Never heard of them. A quick look at the appstore reviews and some of the negative criticism seems to be the card does not actually work and gets declined :confused:.

Service sounds interesting but those limits sound like a half truth.

Something don't sound right with this service. I would dive deeper into them if you intent to load your account with 100K or more!

I have been using this service for past 5-6 months, no problems. Haven't tried anything high volume though, most I did was around 1000$ per transaction. Cards have no problem and have 3D verification for online merchants and ATM.
Though, I noticed some hidden fees for currency conversion and reported it to their support, I don't know if it got fixed.
They issue the cards from HSBC / Hong Kong.

I have been using this service for past 5-6 months, no problems. Haven't tried anything high volume though, most I did was around 1000$ per transaction. Cards have no problem and have 3D verification for online merchants and ATM.
Though, I noticed some hidden fees for currency conversion and reported it to their support, I don't know if it got fixed.
They issue the cards from HSBC / Hong Kong.
thanks, still seems too good to be true. if i need high transaction and out of options, i'll risk it and try then tell you guys about the result

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads