Our valued sponsor

Protect your a*s from Patent Troll

Financelady45

Feb 3, 2019
Hi,

Lets suppose I am going to deal with products (optical frames) produced in China and Europe and I am going to resell them under my own brand (White Label).

Imagine that the market worldwide is dominated by 1 company for 82%, consider that this company is taking competitors to the Court (patent trol) just to kill them, how would you protect yourself?

Unfortunately there are no "patent" insurance,so if this competitor decide to shut you down, they just can do it.

What kind of business structure would you suggest?

Try to start a company in China, Vietnam or Cambodia. They won't shut down if the case it's not clear. You may need to pay some taxes but at least you can continue operating

Try to start a company in China, Vietnam or Cambodia. They won't shut down if the case it's not clear. You may need to pay some taxes but at least you can continue operating

Hello, thanks for your answer.
Would you suggest me China? Is there a way I can have someone willing to take the whole responsability (like a Director) and me working as external consultant OR as EU Holding company?

Hello, thanks for your answer.
Would you suggest me China? Is there a way I can have someone willing to take the whole responsability (like a Director) and me working as external consultant OR as EU Holding company?
Yes it's possible, check my signature