Our valued sponsor

Processor Asking For Bank Verification Letter

Guys i’m sort of stumped.

So my processor that I’m applying to is asking for a Bank Verification Letter.

I’ve sent them bank statements already and they still want the verification letter.

Problem is I’m with Airwallex and they don’t provide them.

The processor won’t accept void checks either.

I’d be grateful for any ideas on how to tackle this.

Thanks!

It’s a fantastic suggestion to find a template on the Internet that you then Photoshop to look like a real bank statement or letter from your bank. Absolutely a good initiative.

However, I would dare to claim that those you hand over the finished copy to are not so naive that they wouldn’t know how to use Google, and they’ve probably also found many of the templates available out there for free, thanks to highly skilled Photoshop enthusiasts.

Be careful with that kind of thing, never underestimate your enemy, it can be your downfall and cause you serious harm.

It’s a fantastic suggestion to find a template on the Internet that you then Photoshop to look like a real bank statement or letter from your bank. Absolutely a good initiative.

However, I would dare to claim that those you hand over the finished copy to are not so naive that they wouldn’t know how to use Google, and they’ve probably also found many of the templates available out there for free, thanks to highly skilled Photoshop enthusiasts.

Be careful with that kind of thing, never underestimate your enemy, it can be your downfall and cause you serious harm.
You just use the text from the template and insert it in the typeface of the bank statement in the statement.

Reactions: Nomado
@JohnnyDoe do you know how companies like diro.io work? They claim to be able to verify things:
It looks like they verify by having a user login via a browser and it verifies the information there, rather than specifically verifying scanned PDF's. See here: How DIRO Works to Verify Authenticity of Online Documents

You can simply refuse to do this if any organisation requests it. I don't have any reason to falsify my documents, but if any institution wanted me to install this software on my own device just to verify one of my documents, I would cancel my account and move on.

Reactions: mickeymouse