Our valued sponsor

PostFinance in Switzerland crypto fiendly!

fighthorse

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Sep 1, 2024
Visit site
I have seen a few AD's that Post Finance in Switzerland is advertising that you can insert and withdraw Cryptos in their bank from now on.

Could be of interest for some or the other.

Reactions: diro
We visited one of the branches in person. They will not open a private account if you are not from one of 5 cross-border countries and don't have a residence permit. Or employment contract.
Swiss Retail banking is dead forever for non-residents. They probably will survive on chocolate and watches. Money is not flowing to Switzerland in the way it was in the past.

Reactions: mraleph
We visited one of the branches in person. They will not open a private account if you are not from one of 5 cross-border countries and don't have a residence permit. Or employment contract.
Swiss Retail banking is dead forever for non-residents. They probably will survive on chocolate and watches. Money is not flowing to Switzerland in the way it was in the past.
Not even chocolate anymore, they outsourced Toublerone production to factories in Poland now. And watches are pretty obsolete apart from 'investment' with everyone having a phone in the pocket.

I guess all that is left is the black hole waiting to be created by some people who don't know what they are actually doing. That's what we asked for, didn't we? Didn't we? Someone must have, right?

1725845605100.png

Reactions: ilke and Houdini
You guys are going off topic!

If you live in Switzerland or you have a company there and you have a good contact that helped you with the setup of the company, you will be able to open a business account.

You guys are going off topic!

If you live in Switzerland or you have a company there and you have a good contact that helped you with the setup of the company, you will be able to open a business account.
This is totally off-topic. I can open as many accounts there as I want and I have no problems applying for visa globally just to use the countries banking.
Anybody knows if they help you cash out cryptos from dubious acticities like OP asked?

Postfinance = complicated and horrible customer service
Tanks for letting us know.

Regardless the level of communication I still find them to be cheaper compared to many other banks there. I have not tried their crypto activity yet.