Our valued sponsor

Planning avance, time to take action..

aplusbangla

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Hello,
I'm from Morocco, a north africa country where almost everything is under the control of the state, it's very hard to get money out the country or keep it with foreign currencies, that is I'm using Skrill, Payoneer to keep some money out of the radar, but now I want to take this to the next level, I'm looking for some ideas maybe offshore banking solutions to get a real bank account which I can create and control from my place, what is the best solution from your experience?

I still have a very weak knowledge about offshore corp and bancking, if you can suggest me a useful guideline and links, I'll be very thanksful.

Also, I don't know what is the budget I should invest to setup everything, I'm not rich or very rich yet but I discoved that rich people plan everything in advance and they don't own anything with their names, so as they said, trust what you see not what you hear and that is what I'm doing right now.

I'm very distracted and I need badly some of your help.

thanks 10x

Reactions: belarus and negon
Hello,
I'm from Morocco, a north africa country where almost everything is under the control of the state, it's very hard to get money out the country or keep it with foreign currencies, that is I'm using Skrill, Payoneer to keep some money out of the radar, but now I want to take this to the next level, I'm looking for some ideas maybe offshore banking solutions to get a real bank account which I can create and control from my place, what is the best solution from your experience?

I still have a very weak knowledge about offshore corp and bancking, if you can suggest me a useful guideline and links, I'll be very thanksful.

Also, I don't know what is the budget I should invest to setup everything, I'm not rich or very rich yet but I discoved that rich people plan everything in advance and they don't own anything with their names, so as they said, trust what you see not what you hear and that is what I'm doing right now.

I'm very distracted and I need badly some of your help.

thanks 10x

Hi.
You can use a St. Kitts and Nevis company with a corporate bank account in SVG + Leupay personal and/or business (if requested). thu&¤#

You can setup all for less than $1500 :) including bank account!

Reactions: negon