Our valued sponsor

Osome, Statrys & Others: Bookkeeping in Hongkong

Overtrade

Mentor Group Gold
Sep 12, 2023
Europe
Visit site
I completed a company formation with Osome and opened accounts with Currenxie and Statrys as backups.

Up to this point, everything was wonderful - I don't think it could be done cheaper, faster, or with similar quality of company and accounts anywhere in the world.

However, after about 3 months during the year, it became necessary to change the Osome package from mini to starter, and similarly for the audit version.

This is where the idiocracy begins. First, they quote price X, then after recalculating, it's twice as much. They can't provide the audit price, each response is consulted "with the team" and takes many days, the answers are vague - I feel like I'm dealing with corporate idiocracy.

Granted, it's not about big money here, but it's also not a complicated matter. If there's corporate idiocracy in such a situation, the Osome system won't help me in case of a more significant problem. I'd prefer not to test it on myself.

What do you recommend in Hong Kong for address, virtual secretary, audit, bookkeeping?

After all, it is a place with a rich offering of such companies.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions, recommendations, ideas.

This is where the idiocracy begins. First, they quote price X, then after recalculating, it's twice as much. They can't provide the audit price, each response is consulted "with the team" and takes many days, the answers are vague - I feel like I'm dealing with corporate idiocracy.

Granted, it's not about big money here, but it's also not a complicated matter. If there's corporate idiocracy in such a situation, the Osome system won't help me in case of a more significant problem. I'd prefer not to test it on myself.
Following!