Our valued sponsor

Opening bank account for Scottish LP company

Serni

May 30, 2018
Visit site
Hi!
I own very transparent international sales business, all operations are very easy to proof.
I don't have to pay taxes from abroad income in my country, so I don't afraid of any tax authorities.
Looking for the bank in the country with some government insurance, because I operate with big amounts of money. So Georgia or Armenia, for example, are not an option.
Now I have the business account in Swiss, but it's too expensive for me.
What other options do I have?
I am thinking of becoming 99% partner as physical person of my LP - should it help?
Thank you.

I don't know any Cyprus banks that can accept me. There is the directive to all Cyprus banks that directly forbid to work with the "shell" companies.
Well as long as the ownership is transparent and the business is clear to the bank it won't be a problem.

What you found is from June 2018 I wouldn't even spend my time reading it. There is plenty of threads around this forum with lates information about the position of the banks in Cyprus. You want to use Google to search the forum for better results.

What you found is from June 2018 I wouldn't even spend my time reading it. There is plenty of threads around this forum with lates information about the position of the banks in Cyprus. You want to use Google to search the forum for better results.

This is what I got 2 days ago from Piraeus bank. I know, there is the new Circular from November, 2 and I contacted Cyprus lawyers, but nobody could help me to find the solution.

Well, find an agent that is able to help you open bank accounts in Cyprus so it won't be a problem. There are people here on the forum don't remember who it was that posted it but they have opened Cyprus accounts for Belize, Seychelles companies and in a few other jurisdictions for less than 2 months.

Well, find an agent that is able to help you open bank accounts in Cyprus so it won't be a problem. There are people here on the forum don't remember who it was that posted it but they have opened Cyprus accounts for Belize, Seychelles companies and in a few other jurisdictions for less than 2 months.

I've searched the information for LP companies here and I failed :(