Our valued sponsor

Offshore networking events/ conferences?

Max Hearn

Apr 29, 2024
Afghanistan
I was wondering if the offshore community has a forum where bankers, legal experts, accountants, wealth managers, and other professionals gather to discuss business opportunities. The best one I've found so far is Nomad Capitalist's event in Malaysia, but it seems more like a circus show. Does anyone know of a more substantive event?

I was wondering if the offshore community has a forum where bankers, legal experts, accountants, wealth managers, and other professionals gather to discuss business opportunities.

Soon this forum smi(&%. We don't the wealth managers yet but they will come if they are chasing new money i.e crypto clients I guess .

Soon this forum smi(&%.
The information on this forum is great, but there’s always a major advantage to meeting people in person, especially when it comes to partnerships and exchanging tips and tricks on tax optimization.

There are plenty, too many I guess!
Feel free to share a couple that you would recommend!

The information on this forum is great, but there’s always a major advantage to meeting people in person, especially when it comes to partnerships and exchanging tips and tricks on tax optimization.

Good point.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
there’s always a major advantage to meeting people in person
Where have I heard this before? ca#"!

1718835333272.png

I'll pass...
I'm somewhat of a misanthrope! :cool:

That’s probably too remote for most of you, but occasionally I host 1 on 1 life coaching sessions, as some of you know ;)
Is that with Teams or some other video session ?

Reactions: jafo
I was wondering if the offshore community has a forum where bankers, legal experts, accountants, wealth managers, and other professionals gather to discuss business opportunities. The best one I've found so far is Nomad Capitalist's event in Malaysia, but it seems more like a circus show. Does anyone know of a more substantive event?
I suggest visiting one of the Sigma.world major events in Malta or Dubai, or upcoming Bangkok, it's the fun one :D. It's focused mostly on the iGaming niche but is definitely well organized, featuring top-tier visitors from various industries.

Reactions: vehzag